* All gold has now been removed from everyone's inventory and can now be found in Darkoverkill's inventory
* The mana cost to all healing spells has now been increased to 100%
* Only one damage over time spell may now be casted on the current warlock's target.
* Ice lance has had its cooldown and mana cost removed and has also received a 50% damage increase.
* Death coil has been removed
* Spells that place diseases upon targets have all been removed
* Death grip has now been removed
* Stealth has been removed
* Sap has been removed
* only one stun effect can be inflicted upon the rogues current target at a time
* attacking a player while prowling no longer removes the prowl effect and continues to keep you stealthed.
* A new glyph has been added - [Glyph of Epicness] this glyph is avalable for all classes and removes your mana/rage/runic power/Energy/focus costs and cooldowns on all abilities, unfortunatly due to being such a great glyph we decided to let inscriptionists to learn it but not be able to make it due to us not implementing the materials.
Player versus player
* Killing a player rewards 30% more honor points than before.
* Ganking a single player now grants a debuff wich removes all honor points and gear equipted on the ganker, don't worry the honor points will be exchanged for dishonor points, To prevent this, the victim will have to atleast fight back during combat.
Last edited by Doctor Deanster; 2011-02-19 at 10:51 AM.
*The Frost talent tree is being removed, and replaced with a talent tree specialized in conjuring water and food. We feel this will allow Mages to bring some utility to raids, while not sacrificing their burst in PvP, or DPS while raiding.
*Frostbolt has been removed, and replaced with throw Mana Cookie
*Ice Lance has been removed, and replaced with Hot dog Strike
*Frost Nova has been removed, and replaced with Pudding Trap
*Cone of Cold has been replaced with Ice Cream Cone
*Frost Barrier has been replaced with Watermelon Shield
*Water Elemental has been replaced with Cookie Monster
Glyph of Divine Hearth: The castime of your hearthstone is reduced by 4 seconds while Divine Shield is active.
A new tracking feature has been added to the Looking For Dungeon system. During dungeons in which the LFD system is used, players classed as "DPS" or "Healer" will have a ratio of dps/hps vs current ilevel recorded. Players consistantly failing to meet preset (relatively tame) limits will be treated as having 10 less ilevel rating to the system. As such a player who has just scraped into heroics and is failing to perform will no longer be able to join until better gear is aquired. This ilevel tax is reverted upon successfully meeting the required dps/hps rating and is stackable (Eg. It is possible to gain a second 10 ilevel tax if failing to perform after better gear was aquired from normal modes).