Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Gems

Quote Originally Posted by Breezay View Post
    Thanks for the help guys.

My Hit's gone down to 16.41%, but Haste is around 10%.

I'll get some gold together to finish off my last few un-enchanted items.

I have a feeling my problem is in my rotation, can someone give me an in-deph guide of what exactly is going on, I understand the basics but get lost when Lunar/Solar power procs.
    In case you weren't aware and need more hit, you can use the purple Purified Demonseye which is +20Int +20 Spirit and spirit = hit for boomies as well as spriests not to mention helping out with mana regen altho that's not a real issue for either class. Also, you will get more hit from the spirit gems I think - I know someone has the numbers for that, I just know it does it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Southern View Post
    In case you weren't aware and need more hit, you can use the purple Purified Demonseye which is +20Int +20 Spirit and spirit = hit for boomies as well as spriests not to mention helping out with mana regen altho that's not a real issue for either class. Also, you will get more hit from the spirit gems I think - I know someone has the numbers for that, I just know it does it for me.
    Spirit to hit is 1:1

Deleted
    yep haste haste haste is whats letting you down here, my druid is 354ilvl i think and raid buffed im sitting near on 30% haste, i am not the best player admitted but can hold a steady 17-18k on a single target nuke out.

yes also i believe spirit and hit are pin point the same, but spirit with be more beneficial overall for the extra regen, at times i even try to use mana and cant its a bit stupid, if your hitting solar/lunar procs fast enough your mana is never an issue, your rotation seems fine just work on the haste.
    Last edited by mmoc4aac28f147; 2011-02-20 at 02:07 PM.

The moonkin guide on the druid section on the wow forums is pretty good, you should check it out for all your boomkin info.