Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
I read EVERY post and I do feel that an Old God raid is in our future. Neptulon is missing; he and the giant sea monster (Ozumat) are MIA. This could in fact lead into a tie-in with the Old God (N'zoth). Interestingly enough Vashj'ir was the home city of Azshara; Who at the end of War of the Ancients: The Sundering is contacted by an old god. Similarly Deathwing was changed by the same old god: N'zoth.
This does seem likely, but it won't necessarily be in this expansion. More likely than not it will be, but Blizzard also has a dire need to start sowing some seeds for future expansions so they can recycle less content. An N'Zoth raid would make a lot of sense in a future Azshara expansion (since we know we're not going to meet her this time).

If I were Blizz, I'd've tried to put out a Warcraft 4 RTS at the end of Lich King (during that massive year of work on Cataclysm after 3.3). Then they could have introduced a whole new range of lore as they did in WC3/TFT to follow up in Cataclysm and the next couple expansions.