Unable to trap multiple targets using Freezing Trap

Now I did search the forums as well as double checked the Patch Notes and Hotfix's to verify I didn't miss this possible change but is anyone else unable to trap multiple targets? Just finished doing Vortex Pinnacle CCing as I would normally as Survival but when I went to trap a mob that decided to attack the healer my main trap target broke loose. to make sure it wasn't something I was doing wrong I went to Vashj'ir, dismissed my pet, and attempted to trap two targets outside Silver Tide Hollow with the same 'issue'.

Is this something that Blizz intended to change? Is anyone else noticing the same problem?

It was in the 4.0.6 patch notes.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Yup. Snuck it right in. They did this in BC too i believe, and reinstated it again.

Guess we'll see if that happens once more.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Was it? Looked over it a couple times before I posted this and didn't see it mentioned, I did see a PvP duration mentioned with the trap but that was it, guess I'll look through it again just to be sure.
    Last edited by Dedweight; 2011-02-21 at 05:38 AM.

Yes they changed it.. it was too OP for us to be able to unreliably trap multiple mobs to help out our group, I mean it's not like our CC is able to be resisted and the trigger range is greater than OG, but yeeaaaah it was totally justified :'<

10+ Year Old Account
    I heard that Multi-trapping was a bug...

at least now I don't have to try and CC multiple targets that other people break.

Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.9Ghz | Gigabyte EX58-UD3R | 16GB (2x8GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600Hz | Gigabyte GTX 580 Superclocked Edition SLI | Lian-Li PC-P50WB | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD (raid0) | Corsair RM-1000 80+ Gold | Corsair H60, 2x BitFenix Spectre Pro P/P config

It was not in the patch notes, blizzard snuck it in just like a lot of the other "nerfs" they do to hunters... then years later are like "oh ya, we fixed that bug for you guys! ya us!" and the drooling masses are happy again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by spitfirek View Post
    It was not in the patch notes, blizzard snuck it in just like a lot of the other "nerfs" they do to hunters... then years later are like "oh ya, we fixed that bug for you guys! ya us!" and the drooling masses are happy again.
    Fight da power(!)

Honestly, Multi-trapping was always a bug. A cool bug, but still a bug. I admit they should have put some info in the patch notes at least though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunee View Post
    Yes they changed it.. it was too OP for us to be able to unreliably trap multiple mobs to help out our group, I mean it's not like our CC is able to be resisted and the trigger range is greater than OG, but yeeaaaah it was totally justified :'<
    All BC and WotLK long it was ok but after a couple of Cata weeks it suddenly became a nerf?