Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Linu View Post
    From a technical point of view this is also possible as HST counts as pet, thus has its own modifiers. So maybe they just forgot to change that one.

Besides, does anyone of you think the buff was a bit too strong as well? On some fights I top the meters now really high (not only Chim) and I cannot believe that I'm much better than my fellow guildies. So I'm wondering if it will stay as it is. Of course I hope so, we've been suffering enough
    We did Halfus Heroic, cleared BoT and did Magmaw/Omnitron in Blackwing last night.. All fights healers were within 3% of each other. I'd say it's more balanced than it has been for a long time.

Deleted
    You may not be innately more skilled than your guildies, but you (and all other shamans) have sort of been forced to perfect their gameplay in order to keep up. When you practice at a harder level than someone else, and then both of you even out the playing field, you'll be ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by dakoth View Post
    You may not be innately more skilled than your guildies, but you (and all other shamans) have sort of been forced to perfect their gameplay in order to keep up. When you practice at a harder level than someone else, and then both of you even out the playing field, you'll be ahead.
    Indeed, it was me 3% ahead on basically every fight. :P