Two Questions....

I think I may already know the answer to the first question but I will ask anyway in hopes that I'm wrong.

1. Is there a way to macro the use of a lightwell? I find it difficult to find the lightwell and click it mid-fight on a raid boss and I am sure it is hurting my overall DPS. It would be really nice to have a way to "click it" with a macro and bind it to a key.

2. Can anyone recommend a good add-on for keeping track of multiple bosses at one time? I typically use a focus macro for BoH which allows me to watch two targets but thought there might be better ways to do it.

Thanks in advance,

1 - no, although if you keybound/macroed more spells you would be able to sneak in some quick lightwell action

2 - dont know any worth recommending

1- no

2- I'm personnaly using ShadowedUnitFrames which contains a multi-boss frames to keep track of multiple bosses' hp. But you might not want it since it creates new units frames for you, target, focus, bosses etc...

you may be able to only activate bosses frame tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Spynner View Post
    I think I may already know the answer to the first question but I will ask anyway in hopes that I'm wrong.

1. Is there a way to macro the use of a lightwell? I find it difficult to find the lightwell and click it mid-fight on a raid boss and I am sure it is hurting my overall DPS. It would be really nice to have a way to "click it" with a macro and bind it to a key.

2. Can anyone recommend a good add-on for keeping track of multiple bosses at one time? I typically use a focus macro for BoH which allows me to watch two targets but thought there might be better ways to do it.

Thanks in advance,
    1) No, none at all.

2) DBM has a Boss Health Frame you can use, and most Unit Frame addons have a Boss1-4(BossTarg1-4 as well) included. I use stUF, which has that option and I use it generally over DBM's