Deleted

Cauldron of Battle clarification

Hey all, just looking for some clarification on this item, now the text says 7 charges, so i'm assuming that those 7 players that click it get a flask each, also assuming the guild has the level 20 perk Happy hour (increases the number of flasks gained from using a flask cauldron by 50%) Will this take the charges on the cauldron upto 10? or is it when players use the cauldron they gain an extra flask? because being at 7 charges seems awfully pointless.

What we do in my guild , we do 2 cauldrons for a raid

Count the Alchemist get the double of time for a flask , so if they have the guild perk of ( Chug-A-Lug Rank The duration of buffs from all guild cauldrons is increased by 50%. ) The Alchemist will have a 3hours buff instead of 2 hours , 1:30 for a normal player. So basicallly , the alchimist players need 1 cauldron flask

You can save some flask depending of the number of alchemist in the raid group

There are some classes which may benefit more from elixirs instead of using a flask, so that's another way of choosing who uses the cauldron.

ie- prot warrior is better off with mastery/armor elixirs.

Would be so great if they added a 300 mastery flask-buff, and you could switch between your specs
    current "automatically chosen stat" and 300 masery by having the flask not being consumed, but it stays in
    your bags for as long as the initial buff was, and you could click it to switch between int/stam/agi/str and mastery.
    And switching buff would ofc not reset the bufftimer
    Maybe next expansion...!

I agree that it would be handy to have a way to eliminate the penalty for characters who have to switch between their MS/OS depending on the raid fight, when those specs require different Flasks. That can get pricey. I suppose that's the price of the convenience to have switch hitters in your raid group.

Cheers,

Zywrath

Requisite - Mal'Ganis

Deleted
    I could be wrong, but I dont think it's possible to be level 20 yet so no one can actually say for sure, but as you can currently only carry 1 cauldron flask per person, it seems unlikely that the proc will be in the form of one person getting 2 flasks, and is much more likely that the cauldrons will simply have 10 uses instead.

Deleted
    Yes, you will get 10 flasks. The big cauldron will give 25 flasks with that perk.