Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Huntard and retardin,

Like they're aren't any warriors or locks or whatever that are complete retards...

imba
    newb
    scrub
    terribad
    baddie (badcunt is the correct term)
    gogogogogo
    my old GM used to use a lot of wannabe arena-hero terms that i hated them all
    <start epic wow theme>
    A world of limitless adventure. We cast the lords of shadow and flame back into the abyss.
    <more epic wow theme>
    We held the line against the rising tide of death itself.
    <epic music peaks>
    We have endured the breaking of the world.Now we face the Destroyer and we will end him.
    <cue Bennny Hill music>Pandas! Pokemon!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sterilize View Post
    Enchantment Shaman.

Drives me up the freakin wall.
    I second this.

It's Enhancement, ENHANCEMENT!!!!

There is no "C"!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shocktopuslol View Post
    scrub
    Worth noting this isn't a WoW, or even gaming term o.o

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by druenos View Post
    Hi, For me it's got to be "bio" and "vanilla" , If you want to go for a piss just say so, what's with all this " brb, going bio " lol. Also ppl who talk about " vanilla ", to me it just sounds so stupid lol. This is meant as a humorous thread, don't take this too seriously.
    Vanilla is not a wow specific term. Vanilla as in "basic" existed long before WoW was a reality. I remember first reading about that conotation when checking Jedi Knight mods waaaaay back when Jedi Knight was current.

Also, as a german player, everyone and his mother (besides me) using HC for heroics (while they mean HC as in hardcore, the diablo term) gripes me to no end.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
    I've never heard dudu. What does it mean?
    Dudu = german "nickname" for druids. Kinda retarded because by that logics Priests would have to be Pipis (Pee pee's) and so on. Dudu sounds like something a 1 year old might babble.
    Last edited by AetherMcLoud; 2011-02-22 at 12:12 PM.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

All of those terms bug me, especially the "vanilla" thing. It is Classic, dammit!

Blizzards "soon" which bears no resemblance to anyone elses "soon" in the world.
    Spicie-Dk-85 Belgarian-Lock-84 Kazarth-Retardin-85 Jalax-Mage-85 Gord-Rogue-85 Krynn-Druid-83 Shray-warrior-85 Scara-Shaman-85 Castrielle-Spriest-85 Tegne-Huntard-85 Laquiel-DK-85 Aminae-HPriest-85 Wulfrica-hunter-85 Bogdrop-Holy-cow-57
    All these 85's to pay for, no wonder I am always skint.

Deleted
    bio
    soz
    rouge rgoue and multiple other variations..it's been 6 years WTF
    noob
    prolly (the old protection-holy build)
    pally
    /w GS <-worst ever (tyblizz for ilevel <3)

Quote Originally Posted by alymae View Post
    Huntard and retardin,

Like they're aren't any warriors or locks or whatever that are complete retards...
    Thats due to class population , there are far many Huntards and Retardins than Locktards :P

OT: When someone says GIEF instead of GIVE

GIEF means : Act of 2 penises touching one another , similar like 2 swords crossing but act is intentional on both parties.

STOP...USING...WORD...GIEF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

"Fail", I am so tired of hearing that word, its not a wow term but its getting so when someone says it, I have little to no respect for them. if someone said I am a child molester, I would respect them more than if they said fail.

I hate little internet trends that people do to death,
    Last edited by Zadiell; 2011-02-22 at 12:14 PM.

Deleted
    Noob!

Ow god how i hate people who use that word! and the meaning of the word has changed. It is not used for new players anymore, now its an insult! damn who ever used this word first!

10+ Year Old Account
    chieves
    seriously ugh

Quote Originally Posted by alymae View Post
    Huntard and retardin,

say Wartard, it takes care of both.

IMO, it's when people say IMO that really bugs me. Of course it's in your opinion, you're the one saying it. Unless it's in quotes we as a society are under the impression that what you're saying is your thoughts.
    "this instance sucks, imo" Oh really? It's in your opinion? I thought it was morgan freeman's.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantelija View Post
    Thats due to class population , there are far many Huntards and Retardins than Locktards :P

OT: When someone says GIEF instead of GIVE

GIEF means : Act of 2 penises touching one another , similar like 2 swords crossing but act is intentional on both parties.

STOP...USING...WORD...GIEF.
    Wait till I tell my guild this...

U instead of "you", 4 instead of "for", w8 instead of "wait" etc. U is a letter, 4 is a number and W8 an eight cylinder engine configuration.
    The worst is "thx" instead of "Thanks". THX is a trade name of a high-fidelity audio/visual standard, and I doubt that's what people are referring to when they say it.

Is it really that hard to hit a few more keys to make complete words and sentences?

(Yes, I'm might be an old fart.)

Nobody has mentioned " meh " yet, i once asked someone in our guild who uses it every fucking sentence what it meant and he couldn't tell me. haha

Quote Originally Posted by seam View Post
    I second this.

It's Enhancement, ENHANCEMENT!!!!

There is no "C"!!!
    o.o
    I lol'ed.

anyways, on topic. Any troll that says "Heals don't crit".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by druenos View Post
    Nobody has mentioned " meh " yet, i once asked someone in our guild who uses it every fucking sentence what it meant and he couldn't tell me. haha
    "Meh" is an interjection, often used as an expression of apathy, indifference, or boredom. However, it can also be used to indicate agreement or disagreement. It can also be an adjective, meaning mediocre or boring.

Quote Originally Posted by highnaga View Post
    Are your really saying lfm HmgT?

Dude...

LFM MGT HC!
    I played on both EU and US simultaneously and "HC" was actualy quite annoying. I preffer the "H" or "Heroic"

Deleted
    Baddie.....

I had to create a account for this, the one i hate the most is wrath baby. I can think of alot worse to call someone.