Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by PreventerWind View Post
    sell both the keys because black ops was beyond terrible.
    Are you insane? At least black ops requires actual skill, unlike modern lawlfare 2

Quote Originally Posted by grayscale-warfare View Post
    Are you insane? At least black ops requires actual skill, unlike modern lawlfare 2
    And that is the only factor that makes a good game? Whatever floats your boat. There are fuckloads of harder games than Black ops though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Give it back to the store.
    Not every n00b is a bad player, but every bad player is a n00b.

Black Ops rocks, and best of all.......... nobody gives a crap about item lvl, and no video to watch before you pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by grayscale-warfare View Post
    To be honest, I don't find a game where you die if you're hit twice a game of skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolretadin View Post
    To be honest, I don't find a game where you die if you're hit twice a game of skill.
    more like hit them once

in the head.

isn't the pc version online mode broken?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinaaja View Post
    Sorry son, but Black Ops only works for mindless zombies who don't know any better. It's same garbage recycled again, just like most Call of Dutys.
    I wasn't aware innovation was something new to the video game industry, *especially* console games.

I enjoy Black Ops way more than MW2. Of course, I was just tired of the modern stuff. CoD4 is still one of, if not, my favorite games oddly enough though. It was simple. The simple games are always the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolretadin View Post
    I'm the exact opposite. I tend to stick to hardcore mode though. Being able to mindlessly run around with a shotgun (MW2) wasn't skill at all. I could do that because in the half a clip it took people to kill me, i'd already be right in their face pumpin away. Having to actually look around before charging the middle of the map is way more skill than "okay let's hope i don't get a lag spike....oh well." Give me H CTF any day. Hardcore team based games are always awesome.
    Last edited by Shamslam; 2011-02-23 at 09:11 AM.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

MW2 shotguns made the game more awful then it already was. Black ops eh only fun thing was ballistic knife

Quote Originally Posted by TMK View Post
    Aren't we supposed to kill the zombies?

It's not ALL recycled garbage.. You might find one or two new things :P
    One or two new things for $60? Not really worth the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamslam View Post
    I'm the exact opposite. I tend to stick to hardcore mode though. Being able to mindlessly run around with a shotgun (MW2) wasn't skill at all. I could do that because in the half a clip it took people to kill me, i'd already be right in their face pumpin away. Having to actually look around before charging the middle of the map is way more skill than "okay let's hope i don't get a lag spike....oh well." Give me H CTF any day. Hardcore team based games are always awesome.
    I liked Hardcore mode in MW2, but in Black Ops it's just turned into a twitch shooter.
    Last edited by Garam; 2011-02-23 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralamus View Post
    sell it and buy a better FPS.

like Halo.
    Friends don't let friends play FPS on a console.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do the world a favor and burn both.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garam View Post
    Put both in the box and bring it right back to the store, you need your money back for that repackaged Modern Warfare 2.
    Put 1 in the box and trade it for another game or 2 gamecards

Quote Originally Posted by Garam View Post
    One or two new things for $60? Not really worth the money.

I liked Hardcore mode in MW2, but in Black Ops it's just turned into a twitch shooter.
    Agreed about MW2 HC modes, sad that BOps was such a letdown, good thing I rented. Although FMJ LMGs are awful. Most annoying thing to me is the weakness of Intervention/Barret, those weapons would destroy a person in one shot IRL, but in this game it can take as many as 3-4 shots (Painkiller)