Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Have you ever been robbed?

Just curious if anyone on MMO been robbed before. i had when i was like 13 came home one day and find my house a mess. luckily they only robbed $$ not any of my Furniture , clothes etc =D! what about you guys?

Deleted
    Nope. I don't think my dogs would be so happy about it if somone tried to either.

10+ Year Old Account
    First year at college my apartment was robbed while i was at home for Holidays... 5,000 dollars worth of stuff gone

ive had a couple bikes taken but ive always managed to take them back
    <start epic wow theme>
    A world of limitless adventure. We cast the lords of shadow and flame back into the abyss.
    <more epic wow theme>
    We held the line against the rising tide of death itself.
    <epic music peaks>
    We have endured the breaking of the world.Now we face the Destroyer and we will end him.
    <cue Bennny Hill music>Pandas! Pokemon!

Deleted
    I woke up during the night when i heard something smashing downstairs, some guy with a mask on was trashing my house, so i picked up the baseball bat next to the stairs and whacked him with it 5 times, he crawled out of my house and never came back.

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Someone tried to steal my license plates from my car.

My mom saw the dude walking past the house and called me.

It ended with a shirtless guy jamming a screwdriver in his collar bone from the back.

Motherfucker, i hate thieves.
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

10+ Year Old Account
    I had some jerks steal an old, semi junk, shotgun out of my hunting camp once. They were shooting it the next day but we didn't realize it was missing until after that. We assume they were pissed because we were shooting woodchucks in our field the day before. Out here you learn to tune out gun shots unless they are really close but they didn't get the memo.

10+ Year Old Account
    My car was broken into twice (stereo stolen) and my apartment once. Stole my tv, PS, and dvds. I was a mess and moved out shortly after that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikrui View Post
    Nope. I don't think my dogs would be so happy about it if somone tried to either.
    Yeah damn robbers should be damn afraid of my dog!

I had someone break into out house when I was younger.
    They stole my keyboard I used to practice piano at home and took our vcr that didn't work unless you used the remote. They didn't steal the remote...lol

I had to quit piano lessons though since I couldn't practice :[

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HerpaDerpa View Post

I know if I saw that dog in a house I was robbing I would think twice...about laughing my ass off!

Deleted
    lol'd@that pic

I've been robbed, of my life thanks to my addiction to this game.

Yeah I have got robbed of money, 2 TVs, tonnes of music cds and dvds, my ps3 an games.

Fortunately nobody was home so nobody got hurt or anything, filled police and insurance reports the following day got all my stuff back in a week and had to dispose of my toiletries (toothbrush etc) and get new ones*. Wasn't a particularly pleasant experience and my house felt strange afterward for about 6 months.

(*Is the SOP if you ever get your home broken into.)

Quote Originally Posted by HerpaDerpa View Post

lol @ the picture.

15+ Year Old Account
    Fall 2008, Car Broken Into on Campus in October, $700 stereo gone, window broken
    Winter 2008, Car broken into in my driveway in the fuckin' 'burbs on Christmas eve, another $700 stereo gone, door lock broken
    Fall 2010, 2006 Kink Transition jacked off my front porch (Bike stolen)

getting robbed is no fun.

Twice, both attempts failed miserably.

The first time, I startled the thief by walking in the room and screaming at him in my best drill sergeant voice. Being 6' and a solid 300+lbs helps. He was so startled that he turned to run and knocked himself out on the window sash.

The second time, same apartment, same scenario, except this time I came in the room with my grandfather's WWII era 1911A pointed at him, calmly telling him to suck floor or die on his feet.

Fucking thieves, I'll straight kill a bastard in my house.
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Stop looking for sense in a game that mails you dragons.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallixenia View Post
    Fucking thieves, I'll straight kill a bastard in my house.
    Gotta love the castle doctrine

Quote Originally Posted by TrickieTK View Post
    Fall 2008, Car Broken Into on Campus in October, $700 stereo gone, window broken
    Winter 2008, Car broken into in my driveway in the fuckin' 'burbs on Christmas eve, another $700 stereo gone, door lock broken
    Fall 2010, 2006 Kink Transition jacked off my front porch (Bike stolen)

getting robbed is no fun.
    Wow that sucks.

yes, i was around 5-6 i think, (18 now) family came home after a night at our cousins house visiting and we found we were robbed, stole my Nintendo 64 , jewelry some money not much. and a few other random stuff (crystal candlesticks/bla bla). cops never found them but i remember watching them dust for fingerprints in the window they came through.

we also had a plant that was like 4-5 feet tall and the police found the top of it sliced in half with a knife, so they had weapons.

Now we have a rottweiler/german shepherd mix, not only is he a great guard dog, but he is the family pet we all love <3.
    ''If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let their be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.'' Quoted from-