Shogun total war 2

Anyone else excited for this game? I've watched the trailers and they look amazing. I've played the first one and enjoyed it alot. Im a long fan of war strategy games having first played in the age of empires. and gone through some like the battle for middle earth series. Just wondering if anyone else is looking forward to it

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty pumped for it. I'v played Medieval Total War 1-2 and really enjoyed both of them.
    Goochy

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking forward to it. Love the total war series and have played everyone of it so far. Didn't really like Empire:Total war though, did not enjoy fighting with guns and I hated to do sea battles. So I'm pretty stoked we're back to fighting with swords and cavalry.
    "You're messing with my zen thing, man!"

Loved the series and really enjoyed the short Demo that came out yesterday. My favourite so far in the franchise is Empire though it gotten a lot of flak for being unfinnished etc. Hopefully Shogun will be awesome

The demo on steam is pretty good. Given the effor they are putting into multiplayer I see this being a worthwhile investment.

Loved the first shogun, played it alot and had so much fun making strategies. And after that ofcourse the entire series. But i was kinda hoping they were gonna give first world war a go as the next major conflict, after the most recent napoleonic wars expansion.
    The Great War even with all the problems it can give for a realistic dynamic game, trenchwar and all that, still would have loved to see something like that, maybe in the future. . But its cool gonna love shogun 2 aswell.