Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Mordern Warfare 3 - What do you want?

So i was thinking before about how much i'm looking forward to this game and i started thinking of somethings i wanted, so here goes:

1. More than one bolt action sniper.
    2. Dedicated Servers.
    3. Same engine as MW2, don't even care if graphics are the same, i like them.
    4. Less powerful killstreaks, nothing like chopper gunner.
    5. Guns that people actually liked from the previous games.
    6. Good hit detection (unlike black ops).
    7. Co-op campagain.

Tbh if it's the same as MW2 but abit less op, then i will love it (as long as it has dedicated servers).

Dedicated servers

/thread

What do I want out of Modern Warfare 3?

Short answer: I don't.

Deleted
    Breakable walls / Buldings

to enjoy it without mouth breathers with high pitched voices sighing and making whiny noises every single time they die so tired of hearing
    "what the fu how did he thats BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    they never do finish saying fuck
    and and a way to kill hackers!

I am the Warrior. Death is my business. Be it yours...or mine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treacherous View Post
    Breakable walls / Buldings
    Have you played Battlefield Bad Company 2? I didn't like this feature. Everyone jumping around with grenade and rocket launchers to blow every house up.

BTT: No grenade launchers.

In mw3 I want a nice copy of bf3 because its going to blow this call of duty fanboy garbage away. Honestly on release day I wish I could slap every person who walked out of gamestop with mw3 instead of bf3

- Same hit detection as MW2, because it was flawless.
    - Full mod support so we can get some decent mods and the game can have a shelf life of more than a year.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manler View Post
    In mw3 I want a nice copy of bf3 because its going to blow this call of duty fanboy garbage away. Honestly on release day I wish I could slap every person who walked out of gamestop with mw3 instead of bf3
    And then you wake up in a hospitel.

Quote Originally Posted by Manler View Post
    You sound like a fanboy yourself......

OT: No noob tubes...

Quote Originally Posted by Solidmage View Post
    6. Good hit detection (unlike black ops).
    I had this issue with Black Ops while I was running wireless. Switched to a wired connection and it was perfect.

10+ Year Old Account
    For it never to happen. They need to move on

Serious note: Remove killstreak rewards and quick-aim sniping. I might take the game seriously again

Infinity Ward, fuck Treyarch
    Ofc I mean Respawn Entertainemnt, since Activision killed Infinity Ward...greedy bastards -_-

Deleted
    - Dedicated servers
    - No lvl system that unlocks stuff
    - No killstreaks
    - No perks
    - A decent sniping mechanic
    - No tubing
    - No shields

Yea, looks like I liked nothing about MoW, well you're right, the game is awfully dumbed down for the masses.

Deleted
    You shouldn't support Activision (Non-blizzard games) or Infinity Ward anymore.

A few facts to chew on:

A) Infinity Ward lost their lead designers from Call of Duty 1 & 2 - Call of Duty 4 & MW2 and many of their leading artists, programmers, designers & level designers.

B) Activision pushes revamped DLC and shows poor community interaction and support. Also they allow the release of unfinished games / pushes releases (See MW2 P2P IW.NET System & Black Ops).

C) They have made two updates for Modern Warfare 2 PC in the entire lifespan of the game.

The game was nice - Truely. If MW2 had dedicated servers and the support they showed CoD4 & the previous titles, it could have been this generations Counter-Strike. They fucked up massively and half their team left, mostly thanks to Activision and Infinity Ward differencies in how to run a game development studio.

By purchasing MW3, you accept the poor support and especially the rushed infrastructure of the Call of Duty franchise which shouldn't be accepted. As much as I loved playing MW2, I have given up due to lack of support and lack of updates to balance the game and fix bugs/hacking.

I don't have much faith in MW3, I'd consider waiting for Respawn Entertainment(50% of Infinity Ward)'s new IP coming out with EA as publisher.

10+ Year Old Account
    where to get started...

1. Dedicated servers, i cant actually play MW 2 anymore cause of the amount of hackers on the xbox who hacked 10th prestiege and modded guns etc

seriously, i went on for one match the other day, this kid called something like xKidJOxSNIPERx, 10th prestiege span around and quickscoped me across the map, i was seriously just like, oh yeah, you arent a hacker
    then he switched to the FAL, now we all know its powerfull with single shot, but he was firing it FULLY AUTOMATIC, it was fucking ridiculous, he claimed he was legit, despite having "code of conduct" on his profile ( microsofts way of telling everybody theyre a cheater basically)

2. NO FUCKING QUICKSCOPING, SERIOUSLY
    its so fucking unrealistic how someone can aim down the scope for 0.1s to get auto aim, then fire, its absolute bullshit, they need to cut that shit out, its unrealistic and overpowered

3. get rid of autoaim, people need to learn to shoot for themselves, not the computer do the aiming and them firing

4. LISTEN TO YOUR FECKING CUSTOMERS
    they did sweet fuck all about the UMP.45 silenced, its the most overpowered weapon in the game by far
    same for black ops, they increased the recoil for the AK-74U when using grip but its still so overpowered

5. bring back danger close

6. destroyable buildings

7. no overpowered killstreaks like tactical nuke, which rewards you for camping.

8. some way of stopping hackers, theyre running rampant

9. fix the knifing crap, you shouldnt be able to knife somebody 50 feet away when you cant be bothered to fire bullets

10 . please, PLEASE, sort out people not aiming down the sight, its ridiculous when you get killed by 2 bullets from a guy not even bothering to aim because he has a silencer

11. fix 10 in a way, that if you really dont want to aim down the sight, you HAVE to get sleight of hand pro ( without it, not aiming should be impossible)

/RANT GOD DAMN OVER FOR NOW

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    where to get started...

1. Dedicated servers, i cant actually play MW 2 anymore cause of the amount of hackers on the xbox who hacked 10th prestiege and modded guns etc
    FPS were never meant to be played on Xbox.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fixed note. There should be killstreak rewards

3 - UAV
    5 - Radar Jamming

"Oh I got 3 kills" > Predator = kills 2 people > Air strike = Kills 3 people > Helicoptor = Kills 5 people

"Aren't I so pro at this game with my constant air support"

Utter nonsense. If you attempted to quick-scope in real life all you'd get is a shattered arm

15+ Year Old Account
    I forgot:

Make knife two hit kill, one hit kill from behind.
    Do something about grenades, less powerful and 'spammy'
    Remove noobtubes.
    And breakable walls etc would be crap, just like how it's crap in BF.

Some good killstreaks would be (only able to choose 3 ofc)

3 Kills - UAV
    4 Kills - Counter-UAV
    5 Kills - Carepackage
    6 Kills - Sam Turret
    7 Kills - Sentry Gun (Only one allowed on map per team)
    8 Kills - Attack Helicopter (Can't controll it, just the crappy auto one, easy to avoid dying to, easy to kill.

Maybe some more stuff but nothing like AC130/Chopper Gunner.

And I still want the leveling system as it makes the game more fun, but make it so you can get gold weapons when ever you finish all the rewards for that gun, instead of 'Reach prestiege 14 bullshit'.
    Last edited by Solidito; 2011-02-23 at 02:30 PM.

None 1shot knives in the feet etc? -.-

Thanks to Stanton Biston for the amazing sig!