Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    No claymores :@

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything MWF2 had + dedicated servers. Take out One Man Army.
    Goochy

Quote Originally Posted by Goochy View Post
    And commando! I mean, I used it when I was drunk and had a good time but I did it because it was broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Goochy View Post
    tbh i liked the idea about one man army... i just dont think it should give any kind of new ammo.. only replace perks :/

All I want is a balanced FPS game that my friends will touch. I can't solo play PCW games and my friends are fucking retarded with their choice of games.

Just make a playable mode without levels, without killstreak rewards, without perks. With dedicated servers.

Deleted
    - Dedicated servers
    - Mod Tools
    - No bullshit delay on zooming in for snipers, So what if people quickscope.. It's a game.
    - No overpowered killstreaks, wish they would go back to UAV, Airstrike, Heli
    - Keep the leveling/prestige system, keep the COD points thing, thought that was good.
    - Keep contracts
    - Brand new game modes, no revamped bullshit.
    - No perks would be awesome, but people would complain.
    - Weak grenade launchers so they aren't over used and a cheap kill.
    - All the game winning kill cams black ops has, thought it was awesome adding them to domination etc.
    - Customized private matches like black ops, where you can edit perks etc.
    - Zombies, or some sort of terrorist typed thing, like rainbow six.
    - Better hit detection, man those bullshit hitmarkers.. I shot someone to the head with the L96 sniper and got a hitmarker, it made the little headshot noise and everything, he still survived.
    - Better map design, they changed snipers on blackops so they were "properly" used, yet they added around 2 maps that they were actually useful on.
    - Better leaderboard system, black ops leaderboards are poor, there wasn't an global/friends overall leaderboard for all game modes.
    - Less camping.
    - Map packs back to their original 800ms points / whatever £/$ for steam, Activision are such money grabbers.
    - Better moderation on hackers/cheaters.
    - Better developer/player communication.
    - Developers that actually listen to us.

A combo of MW, MW2, and Black Ops.
    Take Black Ops MP design, the perks, the way killstreaks works, the perks, cod $ system, etc
    Take MW2s graphics (updated of course) with MW2 guns, attatchments, etc and the sleek smooth gameplay
    Take MW1's campaign, its definately the best campaign in the COD series. And bring back the G36c and MP5 (no k).

i want ghost and roach to be alive b/c i think that its forshadowing b/c you can't squash a roach and if ghost is a ghost then he might come back b/c he's a "ghost"
    Ben Kenobi "This isn't the signature you are looking for."

A game that is not shitty like the last 4 Call of Duty games.
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

10+ Year Old Account
    What i want out of Modern Warfare 3 is .... : Battlefield 3

Dedicated servers and no nubtubes would pretty much make it a great game.
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

Deleted
    Take out sprint and knifes :P.

the last decent call of duty was call of duty 4.

they just need to let call of duty go instead of milking the cash cow, im getting sick of the same rehashed, rushed game with nothing new apart from different gun models and even more overpriced DLC, year. after year. after year.

its just time to let it go and think of someting new and creative.
    <start epic wow theme>
    A world of limitless adventure. We cast the lords of shadow and flame back into the abyss.
    <more epic wow theme>
    We held the line against the rising tide of death itself.
    <epic music peaks>
    We have endured the breaking of the world.Now we face the Destroyer and we will end him.
    <cue Bennny Hill music>Pandas! Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by Eremiel View Post
    What do I want out of Modern Warfare 3?

Short answer: I don't.
    Exactly, the last Call of Dutys where ok but they're the same dam game over and over again. Black Ops was the last CoD i'm going to buy. Because it was that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by DancingSquirrel View Post
    You shouldn't support Activision (Non-blizzard games) or Infinity Ward anymore.

A few facts to chew on:

A) Infinity Ward lost their lead designers from Call of Duty 1 & 2 - Call of Duty 4 & MW2 and many of their leading artists, programmers, designers & level designers.

B) Activision pushes revamped DLC and shows poor community interaction and support. Also they allow the release of unfinished games / pushes releases (See MW2 P2P IW.NET System & Black Ops).

C) They have made two updates for Modern Warfare 2 PC in the entire lifespan of the game.

The game was nice - Truely. If MW2 had dedicated servers and the support they showed CoD4 & the previous titles, it could have been this generations Counter-Strike. They fucked up massively and half their team left, mostly thanks to Activision and Infinity Ward differencies in how to run a game development studio.

By purchasing MW3, you accept the poor support and especially the rushed infrastructure of the Call of Duty franchise which shouldn't be accepted. As much as I loved playing MW2, I have given up due to lack of support and lack of updates to balance the game and fix bugs/hacking.

I don't have much faith in MW3, I'd consider waiting for Respawn Entertainment(50% of Infinity Ward)'s new IP coming out with EA as publisher.
    This. Activision is a trash company now. Kotick is a moneygrubbing elf with no sense of ambition or artistic pride. He's been fine doing things like trying to withhold paychecks and pushing deadlines so hard that everyone is way too stressed out to do anything other than the bare minimum.

The only thing Treyarch has ever done is take Infinity Ward's hard work and spend 10% of the time to make 110% of the dollars making Call of Duty mods. I have no respect for them, and I hope they go out of business. I hope Kotick gets hit by a bus for firing the lead developers of one of my (former) favorite development studios. It's a real shame to see such a good game series go down the drain like this.

An example of when a game can be made as a crossover and still be good is Monday Night Combat. Why? Because they actually put some art design into it instead of just reusing all of TF2s models and skins and sounds, which is what Treyarch has done with CoD. Remember when CoD3 came out? It was a joke. WaW was terrible with a super short campaign and Kiefer Sutherland. A bad actor with a big name is Treyarch/Activision's style. Another difference between these two games is that Uber Entertainment actually got permission from the developers of TF2. Treyarch only had access to the franchise because Activision retained the rights as part of a contract so they could later on hire a shitty development studio to do minimal work to create the illusion of a new game they can sell for $60. If Infinity Ward had owned the rights to the CoD franchise, they never would have let Treyarch make trash crossovers.

Quote Originally Posted by DancingSquirrel View Post
    FPS were never meant to be played on Xbox.
    This, lol. Go watch some competetive CoD4 montages from a PC player and then watch one from a console gamer. It's so much slower it's like you can see them thinking.
    Last edited by Necrologic; 2011-02-24 at 07:48 AM.

Deleted
    People play FPS games developed by companies other than Valve? This internet malarky keeps confusing me...

I suppose if I had to be constructive... I would tell them to rip off 1.6 as much as possible.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I want it to be that last CoD... ever. So bored with this series.

Also looks like this BF3 will be the change of pace I'm looking for
    Last edited by Amsden; 2011-02-24 at 08:42 AM.