Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    Water + ICE = solid freeze = dead Khan. Fight took 10 seconds.
    Yea, i used that combination troughout the entire game. Frost + water spam. Ice lances... theyre not only OP in wow!

And Water + frost + arcane. everything just died
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoonalol View Post
    wat are the 2 gob mounts.. i only know the trike

15+ Year Old Account
    I bought it week ago for me and wife, we got to chapter 5 but haven't had time to play since then I love so much to blow her up "accidentally"

Deleted
    The Mage Suicide Simulator? Yes, I've tried it.
    Peeps I was rolling with left when we reached the city of you-know-what..on chapter 11... Soloing the boss of that place was fun.
    Upon reaching the snowy peaks I got splattered by the yetis, soloplay is hard
    Perhaps I'll host my ''Newby Adventure'' today again :F

Best. Multiplayer game. EVER.

My friend wont play until i get one more player since i constantly manage to kill him, its not my fault my super-beam kills him in 1 second flat.

Best combo i've found is fire-fire-water-water-lightning-lightning-arcane it makes a wet/electrify laser beam of extreme death

QFQFQFAS (steam steam steam lightning arcane) is the most powerful combo. 700 damage per beam tick, 2700 aoe.
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

3 steam? i did it with 2 steam, and it kills everything that hasnt any lightning resistance in seconds

True, but with 3 steam it goes from beam 600->700 and aoe from 2500->2700. I still use 2xsteam 2xlightning 1xarcane (600/2500 dmg) just because its faster.
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

That's definetly worth using then, att least until you get to those damn yetis

Deleted
    I played the demo not really having high hopes - but I was pleasantly suprised. I was at it for over an hour, lots of fun but of course - better with multiplayer.

The coop mode was fun (even though we often had the game crash on Fafnir which meant doing all the lava stuff again...), but the game completely lacks longevity. I don't feel compelled to play it again.

However, as a D2/DAoC Veteran, if there's something to exploit in a game, I'm gonna find it. So I macro'ed lots of tedious spell combos... let's just say that summoning heaps of elementals is quite useful.

I love Vlad in the game :P. Talking about he's clearly not a vampire, he doesn't want to sink his teeth in stuff, and then at some point throws a guy of a cliff he just bit xD.

---------- Post added 2011-02-24 at 04:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Grable View Post
    QFQFQFAS (steam steam steam lightning arcane) is the most powerful combo. 700 damage per beam tick, 2700 aoe.
    I thought that was the lightning bolt, which crits almost every time for 5k/7.5k

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillerbill View Post
    I thought that was the lightning bolt, which crits almost every time for 5k/7.5k
    The arcane gives it the beam instead of just the arc.

I want to try this but i only play singleplayers mostly, unless its a MMO. I'm always looking for a good game i overlooked tho...

Remember Vlad is not a vampire

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    Remember Vlad is not a vampire
    I didn't see it coming when he told me what he really was. It truly shook my world.
    Also, Death is a part-time owner of an travel agency =)

I just bought the game on steam and started downloading. I've heard good stuff about the game, seeing all the positive comments here makes me a happy guy

10+ Year Old Account
    Heard so many great things about the game, and watched BlueXephos' video and it looked really cool. Though, was very dissapointed to say that I didn't feel the same way when I was playing it, very boring, well, atleast in Single Player.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunflora View Post
    Heard so many great things about the game, and watched BlueXephos' video and it looked really cool. Though, was very dissapointed to say that I didn't feel the same way when I was playing it, very boring, well, atleast in Single Player.
    That's the problem. The game just isn't as much fun in single player.

While it is still very cool, with a unique magic system, it just doesn't compare to having a good co-op experience. If you have a couple of friends on a vent, or other voice chat system, it is an amazing game. Just expect to be killed, a lot. Sometimes, it may even be accidental!

Fantastic game. Some fairly funny dialogue and references. The game shines the most when you are playing with friends. And the arena adds some nice re-playability. Theres a addon/expansion section on their official website, so I'm looking forward to them adding something in that department.