Deleted

Need help for some hunter macros.

Well i was reading the Hunter's Union website as a loyal hunter and my eye caught this nice macro.

#showtooltip Chimera Shot
    /cast !Aspect of the Hawk
    /cast Chimera Shot

Basically.I do pvp a lot with my hunter and i kinda hate pve for the time being and this macro will help me a lot on my movement and take advantage of hawk and fox aspects for each of my shots.Now the problem is that every time i press the button which my macro is aspect of hawk casting on me even if it already exists and its kinda annoying to hear over and over of the aspect change every single time i press my shots.What i need?
    I want to fix this macro so when aspect of the hawk is already casted on me to not cast it and hear the annoying sound.Which is the parameter that i need to use to it?

According to THIS POST your missing the "null" option.

#showtooltip Chimera Shot
    /cast !Aspect of the Hawk, null
    /cast Chimera Shot

Deleted
    Thanks a lot for the reply.I really appreciate it.I just copied the macros of thepost you gave me and they work like a candy.Thanks for saving my Ears from whole these aspect changing

Quote Originally Posted by Anaxalexi View Post
    According to THIS POST your missing the "null" option.
    I think you didn't read the post carefully enough. For starters, the guy used /castsequence and not /cast. Secondly, it will still cast Aspect every 1 second if spammed. Thirdly (is that really a word ?), that was only intended to make sure you don't end up without aspect enabled... he doesn't say anything about the aspect sound. And finally, "/cast !Aspect of the Hawk" already does just that, so the second half of that castsequence is just superfluous.

Deleted
    Heya guys my first post anybody have a macro for a cast sequence master's call/ insignia of the alliance? Thanks!

This is untested, but:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence [@player] reset=45 Master's Call, insignia of the alliance

Deleted
    Thanks for the quick reply pal I will try it tonight and post my results