Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    OMG, Rags has tiny human feet and big huge kitty ears!

What a joke, ZG and ZA? Ive already purchase that content 5 years ago. I really hoped this expansion wouldnt just contain what Ive already purchased.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansisaf View Post
    To everyone whining about the reuse of old content, think about it this way:
    Corporations work with budgets. Blizzard has a certain budget assigned to patch 4.1. When they recycle ZG and ZA, they are giving us pretty cool 5-man heroics that don't take up as much budget, leaving a bigger part for the raids.

If they would've made two brand-new heroics, they would have to spend less time and money on the raids.
    I don't think you grasp exactly how much money Blizzard actually makes of this game, production cost was covered from sales of the expansion with ease, hell I'm sure the money from one month of micro transactions could pay for 4.1 with ease.

Deleted
    Swift Zulian Panther

it's a panther, no longer a tiger

I wish this time Blizzard will fix balance druid PvP and the number of stars dropped by starfall on single target....

10+ Year Old Account
    calm down its prolly his human visage like deathwings, looks pretty bad though

New rag is cute

I liked Ragnaros better with his dress on... Also, yay @ ZG & ZA!

Is it the first of April?

no!

/squee

OMG NOooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! What The FUCK have they done to Ragnaros!??!

The most epic looking boss in the game, waist-deep in lava, raining fire upon us ... now got some FREAKING MIDGET-LEGS!?!?

OMG I'm so sad!

They raped him and his awesome look!

Priests can no longer dispel? Really?

That HAS to be wrong, because it's so unbelievably retarded that even Blizzard wouldn't think of it. What kind of healing class can remove ZERO debuffs?

Rag has legs.................. RUN he can actually chase you now!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Ice cream sales increase in the summer over the rest of the year (this is established fact). The number of drownings increase in the summer over the rest of the year (this is also established fact). By your logic ... ice cream causes people to drown.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    What the hell did they do to Ragnaros...

Deleted
    "Let's buff arms dmg, because its not doing enough burst to kill the target in few sec's" Thanks blizz, great work.

Quote Originally Posted by shamestia View Post
    New rag is cute
    Cute = not worthy as a raid boss

15+ Year Old Account
    OMG YEAH!!!!!

Was waiting on 4.1 to hit, but this is amazing.

Glad i have the Tiger, but new versions? .. GIEF NAO!!!

By fire be .... OMG WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO ME????

lol the new raggy model reminds me to ghost rider somehow

Deleted
    DO WANT

Wait... Ragnaros has feet? Ragnaros has feet... wait one minute. *checks to see if pigs are flying outside*

15+ Year Old Account
    what the hell with ragnaros. legs? seriously? it looks ... weird. together with the legs, he looks like a herpaderp model of the already herpaderp model of garrosh. gigantic body and everything and then the head of a bee.

Deleted
    So wait? Ragnaros? With LEGS?!