Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    ele shaman says hai, our lava burst hits for similar to your ice lance and guess what? ours is a 1.5 sec cast time with a cd
    I was reading a post to my friend aloud the other day, something to do with a GM playing his alt
    -friend: "Bullsh--, gms dont play wow"
    -me: "they just screw it up"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by codsafish View Post
    Wow...you're actually retarded. Keep making up more lies. 15k icelance vs 3500 res AHHAHAHA, nice lie there mate. Icelances do around 16k dmg to a 0 res target...so your 3500 is only taking off 1k dmg? Yeah sure man...keep on lying.
    maybe you should stop being bad?

Deleted
    Why are you all of the suddent, whining about something that are already active in the game? - Its like eating something you actually like, and when you look at it, you are disgusted...

HOW IS 17,000 DAMAGE SHATTERS TOO MUCH DAMAGE AGAINST A 3500 RES TARGET? HOW? Yeee awesome shatters use to take 40-50% off someones HP in WOTLK, now it takes off 10%...10% IS TOO MUCH DAMAGE OMFG!

You obviously don't play a mage
    You're gear must really suck if you only do 17k damage with a frostbolt icelance shatter. My frostbolts do that much damamge to someone in a deep freeze or frozen.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrisacc View Post
    You're gear must really suck if you only do 17k damage with a frostbolt icelance shatter. My frostbolts do that much damamge to someone in a deep freeze or frozen.
    Oh im sure you do...against people with 250 res. Not 3500 or 4000 res. Mate. Buddy. Guy. Pal.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prodruidlol View Post
    wait wots this a frost mage complaining because they are getting nerfed? you were already doing stupid amounts of dmg
    Frost mages are one of the poorer damage dealers in pvp as of now. With the upcoming nerf, they exist just for their snares and CCs.

Yay frost mage nerfed
    they were too OP in pvp against melee

is OP serious? This guy must be a troll, ive been hit with 17k ice lances and i have 3.2 resil i believe? and dont worry ur not nerfed, like everyone said before its a tooltip, they'll never nerf mages, u should know this by now

What the shit is that?

Frost Mages do fuck all damage as it is...HOW IS THIS DAMAGE NERF AT ALL WARRANTED?

Unless they plan to up the base damage of frostbolt by like 50% dmg this is fucking retarded.

Yeah man, frost mages shattering people in 4k res for 17k damage was just too much...let's nerf it even more and make it so mages can't actually kill anything and make it so mages have to rely on other team members to be doing damage even more while mages just get trained around in circles.
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

*breath*

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL..

Nerf bat, DIRECT HIT! Well done blizzard. Well done.

ve been hit with 17k ice lances and i have 3.2 resil i
    I like how people like to make stuff up. Considering icelance will hit around that against a 0 res target you're clearly lying.

Frost mages already do by FAR the LEAST damage of all the PvP builds out of everyclass. LETS NERF IT EVEN MORE YAY
    PVP IS ALL ABOUT DMG GUYS! TOO BAD I CAN'T CC ANYTHING!

oh wait...

Deleted
    I like how people like to make stuff up.
    that´s what i thought when i read the original post from you

I like how people like to make stuff up. Considering icelance will hit around that against a 0 res target you're clearly lying.
    I dont know whether to call u a troll or take u seriously ?

U act like a spoiled child , and now when your class is getting balanced u cry because u cant faceroll people anymore ...

Give link of your poor mage that cant do 13k ice lances so we can get over it and finally moderator to lock this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

I have t2 weapon and my frozen icelances crit for 18,500 dmg against a 0 res target. You're not getting crit for 17k with 3500 resilience on, you stooge.

said it once and ill say it again. its a god dam tool tip fix. this change is already on live.

mumbles something about kids today and too much caffeine

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwnpaw View Post
    Think about that: 15k instant cast, no cooldown, ice lance.
    Now put me in a deep freeze without a trinket and imagine what would happend?
    Let me guess, that didn't happen in arena...

I love how everyone in this thread is freaking out about this "nerf" or saying it's deserved. I wonder how long it'll take for them to see the posts about how this was added in on 4.0.6. Ah, stupid people making my mornings more enjoyable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

Deleted
    Frost Mage tears OMNOMNOM, as a Warrior myself this is a grand feast!

P.S. Stop whining about your damage, you don't need to 3 shot people when you can keep them in 1 spot indefinately. You want more damage? Go the Warrior way and get your mobility cut, your control annihilated and your defensive CDs shattered, THEN you can have your 3 shot damage.

Inb4 "warriors are so OP, getting buffed next patch omgomgomg" Next patch ain't so soon and our mobility will still suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Safter View Post
    You guys all forget that this update is written in GREEN!
    GREEN = Compiled by Boub!
    BLUE = OFFICIAL CHANGE!

so just chill and watch the show!
    Yeah THIS!
    You no take Bacon!