Zul'aman is inc with a new mount - You can't do it in epic gear?

The level 70 favorite instance Zul'Aman, returns as a level 85 5-man instance. Zul'Aman and Zul'Gurub will appear in the dungeon and heroic dungeon search options, providing item level 353 epic items. Entrance to the heroic instance is limited to players with an average item level of 346.

As Zul'Aman returns, you may feel curious whether you can once again get a rare mount. We are pleased to announce the new version of the rare raptor, tiger and bear mounts will be able to be obtained, while the older mounts will still retain their uniqueness. We will disclose more in the future as to how these mounts are obtained.

Copied from the front page and this part:
    Entrance to the heroic instance is limited to players with an average item level of 346.
    Does that most likely mean that you will only be able to do a mountrun(which i assume it will be) If you're not wearing any epics? = People in full epics needs to go back and farm lousy blue ilvl 346 gear again to be able to do the mountrun?

0/10. Seriosuly?

10+ Year Old Account
    lol no, it means you need at least and average Ilvl of 346 to queue for it. lol

No, they mean you can't get into those heroics just like you can't get into random heroic till you're 329.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait what? You think that your item level has to avg EXACTLY 346 to get in? LOL you sooo craaaaaaaaaaayzy. 346 and above, foo. Chek yo self before you break yo self.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hots View Post
    mountrun?
    since your question has already been answered i adress this. i really hope they won´t make a "mountrun" out of it seeing as it is just another 5man instance and no raid. it would turn out the exact same as it was with the bronze drake from cot4.
    don´t get me wrong, i have nothing against the drake run in cot4 but they should make it a rare drop or something that can´t be outscaled with gear so the mounts won´t have the same reputation the bronze drake(aka the scrub drake) has gotten.

Quote Originally Posted by mofi View Post
    since your question has already been answered i adress this. i really hope they won´t make a "mountrun" out of it seeing as it is just another 5man instance and no raid. it would turn out the exact same as it was with the bronze drake from cot4.
    don´t get me wrong, i have nothing against the drake run in cot4 but they should make it a rare drop or something that can´t be outscaled with gear so the mounts won´t have the same reputation the bronze drake(aka the scrub drake) has gotten.
    Ye with your answer who really described how stupid i was thinking
    Guess i got a little exctied since i just love Zul'aman and quite frankly i won't care to much of there aren't any new mount to be able to obtain. The instance is epic as simple as that. and yes the CoT mount has to be the most pointless and worthless mount ingame.

And to be honest, it's a shame it's not a raid

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saksy2 View Post
    0/10. Seriosuly?
    lol this!_!

Though it did make me laugh

I have a feeling it'll be a rare drop. Maybe one will be achievement linked, but it'll be initially hard. So happy to see these fantastic raids being brought back to life.

Oh cmon it won't be hard to get 346 ilevel if u just dinged 85. I got only 2epics and go 347

Deleted
    ban the idiot/troll please.

Yeah as stated above, it just means you will have to have avg of 346 to queue for it. just as you need 329 to queue for random heroic : )

If you aren't a troll then I'm afraid I've lost faith in humanity. Again. (Even though I have to admit I giggled on the inside)

Quote Originally Posted by Fearish View Post
    Oh cmon it won't be hard to get 346 ilevel if u just dinged 85. I got only 2epics and go 347

What the shit are you talking about?

347 avg item level requires a couple epics and about 75% 346 gear. You aren't getting that immediately after dinging 85.