Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by blackangel209 View Post
    One word: Murlocs.
    You just discovered "ARhgakjghalghrlghralg".
    You just discovered "Aglrlbrblrblrbl".
    You just discovered "Aglhglhrhbkkljiljkj".

No tnx :>

10+ Year Old Account
    as a tauren lover, taurens would be awesome, but that would averride the fact that they were nomads, unless the nodes for tauren arch, were everywheeeere (or at least in many, many zones)

Quote Originally Posted by mazuka the worgen View Post
    someone that can get u a mount, maybe some kind of flying lasershooting dinosaur with an undead on his head playing a guitar?
    I think we should add a flying laser-shark to that, it would be pure awesomeness
    Last edited by shimargh; 2011-02-25 at 05:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gnomes: New BoA epic toys, like you've never seen before!
    Ridiculous this is... Yes, something very ridiculous is happening in here!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mazuka the worgen View Post
    someone that can get u a mount, maybe some kind of flying lasershooting Shark being ridden by a dinosaur with an undead on his head playing a guitar?
    Fixed it for ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post
    But hey, we're just strangers on the Internet with decades of combined IT and computer building experience, what do we know?

We'll see at least dragons i think, probably titan as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    i want either titans or blood elves, or even old gods

all good choices imo

15+ Year Old Account
    It's definitely possible, but in this current build it is still called "Other" using the picture file "Interface\Archeology\Arch-Race-Misc".

So... not yet.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Deleted
    Blood Elves have too many ties with the Night Elves and High Elves. So I am pretty sure they wont be added as new race. Old Gods are out of the question too since they have a lot in common with the Nerubian race. (Both Rares have to do with Old Gods)

Tauren/Taunka could work I guess. But as could the Burning Legion.

Also, on the topic of Alliance having more races with artifacts than horde, ally's have Dwarf, Nelfs, and Spacegoats. The Horde has Orcs and Trolls, therefore we still need the next one to be a horde race.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myndtaker View Post
    Tauren would be nice, Something to stop kalimdor from being dominated by nelf fragments...
    Need me more Tolvir son.

Anyway it'll be ogres. Calling it now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dalaran, hiding whoopie cushions under Rhonin's chair.
    Mark my words, the new Archaeology race will be Rhonin: he's been in the War of the Ancients and even helped train Illidan!

On-topic: Judging by the symbol of the Archaeology mark, it may just be kind of a "list" for the creations made instead. That is, after you've created a certain amount of uncommon/rare artifacts (by the much more easily accessible and readable list instead of that garbage pile of a "past creations" we have now), more achievements/rare pets are found? That's what I'm hoping for anyway...
    Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and for thy possession, the ends of the earth. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron. Thou shalt dash them in pieces, like a potter's vessel. Be wise now therefore ye kings. Be admonished ye judges of the earth. Serve the lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the son lest he be angry, and ye perish in the way, though his wrath be kindled but a little.

I was thinking, maybe they could to twilight cultists? they could use all the sites in silithus, and the new sites?

Also, what do you guys think they might do, add a new race to go along with the new content, or just add something not directly involved with the patch, like burning legion, ogre, blood elf, human, twilight cultists.. or whatever?

Quote Originally Posted by Mousa View Post
    Gnomes: New BoA epic toys, like you've never seen before!
    Actually that would work out really well. Especially if it allowed them to say what happened to the "sand gnomes."

But my money is going to be on Dragons with emphasis on ruins around the various gates to the emerald dream and such all over the continents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gnomes would be the most interesting and fun.

Start out of the Strom Peaks, see their inventions evolve as they because less robotic and more "human".
    And the crazy items and toys would be epic!

Think about it: What race has ruins all over the world, lots of undiscovered lore and powerful artifacts? Titans, of course!

how epic would it be if that's how they introduced the path of the titans?

Im praying for Titans and Old Gods id like to see some Old God Archeology

Armory^

Quote Originally Posted by Drakile View Post
    Im praying for Titans and Old Gods id like to see some Old God Archeology
    would this be zones for the aq 20 area on the map?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Healingsara View Post
    I'm hoping for Pandarean, in which we uncover what happened to the once mighty race.
    IMO that would be really cool if they used it to fill in some lore before introducing the Pandarean as a selectable race.
    "Before them the earth shakes, the heavens tremble, the sun and the moon darkened, and the stars no longer shine."

Well to be honest Titan sites could be in multiple areas, mainly i would guess Storm peaks, badlands, Uldum, im not sure if there would be any outlands site because i dont believe the titans were ever on Outlands/Dreanor
    Old god sites could be near AQ, Icecrown, Slithus in general, Twighlight highlands, that one sit in Darkshore, once more im not sure if Old gods would be on outlands so im not gonna list any there.
    In my opinion the other types of Arch could be:
    Scourge
    Burning Legion
    Titans
    Old Gods
    Ogre maybe
    Tauren
    Centaur
    Elemental
    And many more but who knows what they will be

---------- Post added 2011-02-25 at 09:33 PM ----------

On a side note i wish that Arch provided more lore into the artifacts that can be found, for example Scepter of Xavius, how many people actually know who Xavius is/was ?

Armory^