Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Be carefull....bring a shotgun incase you run into lady gaga or justin beiber...the gun won't do enough damage to kill them but it will distract them long enough for you to escape...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Plaguies View Post
    Chicago may be the second city, but Its easily the US's prettiest. As long as you stay on the north side of town.
    I beg to differ anchorage alaksa where i livehas mountain views wild animals and actual forests all in/visible from pretty much anywhere here not to mention we're a port cituy so you can even get some ocean sightseeing in.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Bring lots and lots of money !

Our current economy needs it !

So, be sure to spend it all.
    Remember: Ignorance can be corrected with a little instruction.
    But, Stupid is forever.

Go get Hardee's/Carl Jrs (Same Company) breakfast. I don't know where you are from but some buddies of mine from Australia had no idea what an American Biscuit is. Not to mention they have some other amazing shit on their breakfast menus. If you can't find a hardee's or carl jr's settle for a McDonalds Sausage Egg and Cheese on a Biscuit or McGriddle.

Quote Originally Posted by Diurdi View Post
    When you arrive to the Land of the Free, remember to make sexual grunts when they grope your junk at the airport.
    I need to do this next time I'm flying somewhere, never thought of doing that.
    i5 2500k, GTX 660Ti , Asrock Z68 Pro3-M, 8GB RAM

Deleted
    If you are coming from europe,buy all the electronic gizmos you want, it's ten times cheaper there.

Personally I would drive across the country, to see as much as possible. But that's just me.

Its not the prettiest...or the biggest....or even the best, but if you're driving through the midwest, stop by Cincinnati, Ohio for some damn good Skyline Chili....hell I'd even smoke you out (with that good Cali bud) if you drop by the Queen City.

Enjoy your trip!

10+ Year Old Account
    Go to Ocean City in Maryland. Amazing place.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't so much go to the cities, but rather the countryside and stuff. Things like the grand canyon, Yellowstone park, Texas ranch areas, etc. The American countryside is one of the best things about that country in my opinion, it's breathtaking. Then again, you're going with friends on a trip, the cities will probably be a lot more "fun"

Of course, I'd love to a bit of gambling too
    "The truth, my goal."

10+ Year Old Account
    theres nothing really special about new york tbh, just an overpopulated and crowded state with obnoxiously loud and rude people which to be fair there are people like that everywhere but there especially. I'd say you'd definitely wanna hit up Florida and DC and PA as well. Massachusetts is nice if you go to the cape or to the museums and Quincy for the historical taste. Grand canyon and four corners for sure.

Should drive through Wyoming/Colorado. If you were up in Seattle I'd drive east from there through Idaho falls and stay east over Teton pass into Wyoming. Check out Jackson hole with all the wild buffalo herds and grizzly bears. Check out yellowstone national park with the geysers. Go straight south from jackson all the way to the interstate at the bottom of wyoming. Next, the road between Laramie, WY and Ft. Collins, CO is one of the most beautiful sightseeing roads ever.

I took that road by motorcycle on a beautiful sunny day and the rocks shine so beautiful with all these different hues of red everywhere around you. Then you can thank me because your in Ft. Collins and the women there are AWESOME!!
    Why not you paid your $15 right?

Wine festivals are guaranteed to get you the best food/drink out there, then I'd check out some of our gorgeous scenery. Rocky Mountains are my personal favorite.

LAWL great post. Come to Boston we can hang out smoke some weed and find you a nice dark-skinned lady.

OH AND BTW

Boston is PROBABLY the Dunkin Donuts capital of the world. I'm not joking. Literally every other corner.

MIAMI and Krispy Kreme! enuff said.
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

Quote Originally Posted by Shad0wembrace View Post
    Lots of American history there
    There's no such thing!

On the way to New York, stop in Philadelphia - head to Passayunk Ave by the Stadium Complex and you need to grab a cheesesteak from Pat's or Geno's.

"It may be your $14.99, but it's the raid's $374.75" -- Ralask <Nether>, Senjin.
    Mage Moderator | Forum Guidelines | MMO IRC | Arcane Mage FAQ | TT7 R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by IceViolence View Post
    You lost me at best country in the world.
    Basically this

You will definitely want to take some time and stop in Chicago. It's a beautiful city with a lot to see. And unlike New York, it's a lot easier to get around and definitely much cleaner.

If you do decide to stop here I would definitely recommend seeing the museums as they are world renowned. But if you have time constraints definitely try to get to at least the Field museum and the Museum of Science and Industry. They both have some great things to see, from Sue the T-Rex, the most completed one in the world, to an old WWII Submarine that you can tour the inside of. In addition to the museums you have the magnificent mile which is basically shopping galor.

To get a good taste for Chicago, you should try a good ol' Chicago style hotdog from no where else other than Portillio's. I guarentee you won't be dissapointed. And speaking of this, if you are in Chicago from the end of June into July, you can be around for the "Taste of Chicago" which is one of the world's largest food fests. Definitely something great to see and fun to do. There are obviously a lot more things to see, but those are definitely some things to look into.

So basically when you're on your trip, you'd be missing out if you decided to pass up Chicago. It is definitely one of the greatest cities of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by daboy View Post
    Some people say that rappers don't have feelings...
    We have feelings...