Deleted

classic dungeon infomation

1. Is there any req for the eye of ragnaros (i think thats what its called, the thing to make sulfurion :P), 2. Is it possible to get all the mounts from AQ 40 or is it limited to one per person? and 3. People who have got 1 or both of the bindings for thunderfury how long did it take you? ive been dropping into MC whenever i can for a long time and still no drops yet :/,

thanks in advance for the replies

1. Nope, random drop, have seen it drop 2 times since I started playing in classic WoW
    2. Yes you can get them all
    3. I havent personally gotten one, have seen 2 left bindings since the start of classic WoW, though I know people who's gotten both bindings in the same run. You can farm for another 10 years and not see one or you could get both next week.

I got my rigth binding in my 2. run, 2 mounths later, still no left binding... its soooo random
    IGN Joe FC: 1908 - 0405 - 5213

Deleted
    took me about 2 months to get both bindings

1. no
    2.you can get all but the black one from the opening event.
    3. took me 2 years of weekly farming to get mine
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

Deleted
    3. One year, week by week to get it. Do not give up!

While it is true there is no requirement on the Eye of Sulfuras, there is a requirement on the Sulfuron Hammer.

You must be able to equip 2 handed maces.

Gone are the days when all you needed for the legendary achievement is to have it in your inventory (there is a druid that has the war glaive achievement despite the fact druids cannot use swords), you now must be able to equip the legendary in order to get the FOS for it.

So in order to get the FOS for Sulfuras you must be able to use a 2 handed sword.

The same applies to thunderfury, you must be able to use a one handed sword.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.