New Efflorescence Graphics

Hi fellow Druids,

I looked through this board for a picture of the new efflorescence graphics as announced in the patch notes. I did not find any, so I went on the PTR to supply a screenshot myself.
    Here it is. Looks nice, imho. Allthough I will miss the intense green glow the old one had. I suspect they will change the priest one as well, since it looked the same as ours, just in yellowish white color.

I didn't see much wrong with the old one, but that is still an improvement. It looks awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by dubbelbasse View Post
    I didn't see much wrong with the old one, but that is still an improvement. It looks awesome.
    i feel the same way but i guess it does look a little better

"Don't stand in the green rune circles! That's bad!" (Wrath)
    "Stand in the green rune circles!! They heal you!!" (Cata)
    Eshraem / Tiraka / Iaqalis / Izare / Sinzhetu / Daezek / Asri / Zelven / Tseta / Kisei / Rheasil

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    But hey, i'll let you spank the monkey whilst imagining rapists being boned by Bubba the anal destroyer - veteran of the poppers conflict.

Would still be a welcome change if we could tell whether big spell circles are horde or alliance so that we know if it's safe or not to stand in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    Would still be a welcome change if we could tell whether big spell circles are horde or alliance so that we know if it's safe or not to stand in them.
    because opposite faction efflorescence hurts you huh?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dubbelbasse View Post
    The problem most people were having is you couldn't see anything else on the ground but the Efflorescence or the priest skill. If they were both used at the same time or u had multiple druids/priest the ground was a mess.

Deleted
    I foresee a problem with Commander Springvale heroic....

Deleted
    I love the new one, hopefully this stays in to live the old one was a bit, boring, in all honesty...

new one ftw

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forp View Post
    Look at your floating combat text?
    /problem solved
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 120 Human Paladin | ESO: Strife Valor, CP 610 Dunmer Magblade | GW2: Inquisitor Strife, Level 80 Human Renegede.

Quote Originally Posted by thiazi View Post
    The problem most people were having is you couldn't see anything else on the ground but the Efflorescence or the priest skill. If they were both used at the same time or u had multiple druids/priest the ground was a mess.
    Hmm well, I never had that problem myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forp View Post
    Springvale puts the DK spell effect for their slow, which is a green circle which appears, disappears and turns into a nasty pile of grey shit
    no problem if you have eyes and pay attention

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks awesome Now I'll love my resto druid even moar!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by provocator View Post
    because opposite faction efflorescence hurts you huh?
    owned tbh
    And yea, love the effect not that the old was bad but this one looks..i dno..more "real"
    Last edited by mmoc667af583f1; 2011-02-25 at 12:43 PM.

I'm not sure I understand the runes in the spell graphic, they don't look very druidic! Though the rest looks like a great improvement

Thank you for posting! Though I was hoping something more like the new tree form idle animation.

Quote Originally Posted by Faithshield View Post
    Thank you for posting! Though I was hoping something more like the new tree form idle animation.
    If you are talking about those flowers the tree form plants around him ... the efflorescence effect does cause a few flowers to grow around the druid, but not with such a complex growth effect as in those tree form preview videos.

Edit: I double checked. There are no flowers growing, but flowers flowing in mid air around the outer circle of the spell effect.
    Last edited by Sans; 2011-02-25 at 06:19 PM.