Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gankz View Post
    whered you get these?
    I second that question. How did you make these? AFAIK the 4.1 PTR isn't up yet, is it?
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by workhabits View Post
    Its still recycled, just with pretty colours involved
    new bosses,mechanics,npcs,mobs ,quests and whatnot.
    does it matter that much if it is called zul´gurub or zul´newtrolldungeon? becuase that´s what it is

Deleted
    Does anyone know when ZG will be released or is it way tooo far in advance to say?

I love the fact that the raptor boss is now sitting on an undead raptor. That is win.

---------- Post added 2011-02-25 at 02:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by strem View Post
    Does anyone know when ZG will be released or is it way tooo far in advance to say?
    Its the next major patch, so its probably one or two months.

The question is are they pushing patches faster during this expansion to avoid the QQ they got during Wrath.

Personally I like having the time to push my alts through raids as well as my main, but most people seem keen to move on after the first #1 guild clears HC mode.

I tryed to get in ZA it said i had to be 85.....when i'm on a 85. then i looked at dungon que. it says you need item lvl 500 to get in o_O

I have a very hard time about getting excited about revamped old content, with some changees thrown in.
    Wtb something fun and new from Blizzard, like some new BG's, heck they can even make some of the old instances into bg's, now that could be fun! Lfm Stratholm battleground!

The new raptor at Mandokir sucks, kinda looks like the one from archaelogy

Quote Originally Posted by Harakan View Post
    you know what's fun? people scream to have old content updated every day, not just in wow, but any game (how many times people asked for remakes of FFVII or MGS?) but when finally someone gives them a revamp of old content, it's bad

i've never done Zul Gurub or Zul Aman at the right level, and if the new content patch will bring Brand New raids (and i mean NEW) and 3/4 heroics, 2 revamp of old stuff, and 2 brand new (abissal maw would be cool) i'm happy with that
    I've never screamed for old content to be updated. I just want them to leave old content alone and stop making it obsolete. I hate the gear treadmill.

Deleted
    Can you actually join the PTR now? Eh? :-)

-93sika
    Last edited by mmoc264ec5d525; 2011-02-25 at 03:11 PM.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    God I want teh panther =/

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.
    Please oh please oh please give me some sick ZG weapons like Oldschool ZG, Recycled or not.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harakan View Post
    you know what's fun? people scream to have old content updated every day, not just in wow, but any game (how many times people asked for remakes of FFVII or MGS?) but when finally someone gives them a revamp of old content, it's bad
    Recreating some old dungeons in a game isn't quite the same as recreating timeless classics that helped define the genre for future gaming generations, but okay.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Auto-Unstuck View Post
    Rehashed SFK/DM style actually. All new encounters.
    This. Some people are just so narrow-minded.

EDIT: On-topic, glad to see they actually seem to have changed the instance quite a bit, like was to be expected. I can't wait to try these new encounters!

10+ Year Old Account
    Veteran here and I really, really can't wait!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm psyched to give the PTR a playthrough when I get back from my trip this weekend. ZG returned looks like fun!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not really fond of the: lets re-use old content tactic of blizzard,

Really a easy way to give us ''new'' content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Linking future pictures to the actual picture instead of to Photobuckets website would be much appreciated.
    For some reason Photobucket & Imageshack takes ages to load for me.
    (the link to the actual picture should be there with the rest when you upload)

Quote Originally Posted by Augusta138 View Post
    Not really fond of the: lets re-use old content tactic of blizzard,

Really a easy way to give us ''new'' content.
    As someone who started playing in the beginning of WotLK I actually like this.
    Gives me a chance to experience old content with a challenge, rather than just going to old instances at the current level cap and 2-shot everything.
    Especially Zul'Aman, I heard alot of good things about that place.
    Last edited by Dassen; 2011-02-25 at 03:16 PM.
    "After dealing with about 10 000 patients over the last 15 years, I would say that over 200 different medical conditions respond favorably to cannabis."
    - The late Dr. Tod Mikuriya, MD, interview in The Union: The business behind getting high
    Former national administrator of the U.S. Government's marijuana research programs
    http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/home

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by workhabits View Post
    Its still recycled, just with pretty colours involved
    What the hell do you think cataclysm was? Same content that was made prettier.

People bitched when they got rid of ZG and they will bitch when they bring it back for some fun. Its the same area and with all new fun and bosses. Even if they do reuse some bosses, at least they change the encounter completely.

So ungrateful.

Amazing sig compliments of Alyajna!

Quote Originally Posted by Dassen View Post
    Linking future pictures to the actual picture instead of to Photobuckets website would be much appreciated.
    For some reason Photobucket & Imageshack takes ages to load for me.
    (the link to the actual picture should be there with the rest when you upload)
    agreed, i cant view any of the images in the opening post.

this looks amazing!