Poll: Do you approve such a change in the shadow talent tree?

Need a small favor from the US priests

Hey boys and girls! Recently i posted a thread in the EU forum about this but since our EU Blues are slackers and on top of that all the developers are in the US i would like to ask for a little favor from our US game mates! Please if any of you fellow priests approve this, post a thread in the US forum from me. I just hope that this wont get that big /ignore like it happened here in the EU forum. (bumb would be nice since my play time expired and cant bumb myself atm lol )

this is the thread: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1710236770

Just so we can also discuss it here ill post the context here as well :

"Hello everyone! I was thinking if there is some chance of our dear developers swaping "Silence" with "Psychic Horror" in the talent tree.
    Personally i see more logic in obtaining "Psychic Horror" after improving "Psychic Scream" than geting silence.
    Second reason is that having "Silence" as tier 6 talent would give us the option of picking it up and improving our utility PvE wise (Fights that require interupts etc).
    Change of this type is nothing fancy, just a small cosmetic improvement for us PvE wise."

And ofc. THANK YOU MMO-CHAMPION for making it possible for US and EU players to keep in touch ! <3

This is SOOO going to work because 50 people displaying copy pasta on the WoW forums is totally going to change what Blizz does. Works all the time. Totally.

No need to be sarcastic and rude about it.

Decent idea, to be honest. Hope they see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gharld View Post
    This is SOOO going to work because 50 people displaying copy pasta on the WoW forums is totally going to change what Blizz does. Works all the time. Totally.
    Nah no spam needed, just 1 guy to write here "Ill do it" and there you go, job done

Yeah, I'd definitely take Silence over Horror any day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

10+ Year Old Account
    I would but, Blizz never listens to me on the subject of bugs, much less on suggestions.

At first I was thinking "what the hell is the point behind this?"
    Then I remembered you need to put 3 talent points in to get Silence :P
    It's a good idea, so here it is: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2140266302#1

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll post on there to provide the illusion of it being larger than it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawakazi View Post
    At first I was thinking "what the hell is the point behind this?"
    Then I remembered you need to put 3 talent points in to get Silence :P
    It's a good idea, so here it is: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2140266302#1
    Nice work , really appreciate it!

And yeah the whole idea is that anyway whoever goes for improving fear, does it with pvp purposes, and the horror/disarm looks much better as a talent to get after improving that spell. On top of that we really need some interrupting ability PvE wise.
    Nowdays PvE shadow priests spec one and the same way, spending the last talent point on either geting 1/3 [Inner Sanctum] or taking [Psychic Horror] wich is crap... just a point wasted . If the developers make that small change 99,99% of us will surely put the last point in Silence

15+ Year Old Account
    That's a great idea actually..

WarcraftPriests.com - The Shadowlands Priest Community Website

Join over 100,000 Priests on our partnered Discord server: Warcraft Priests