Deleted

Making gold with no profs

Anyone got any good tips on how to make gold with no profs.

The auction house is your best friend. What you want to get into really depends on your server's economy but there is always gold to be made in resale.
    One I like to use is buying volatiles on days when they're low and in bulk (off trade chat instead of the AH especially) and then putting them on the auction house when the price goes up and the number of posted auctions is low.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah play the buy/sell game on the AH and pretend its that 'dopewars' game lol

buy low sell high ect ect.
    also kill humaniods, gather cloth, sell cloth = profit.

Making gold without professions is simply stupid. If you are too lazy to level professions you don't deserve to make more money. By passing up professions you pass up too many ways to make gold.
    2400 EXP Multi-Boxer On Tichondrius Alliance/Horde

I soloed 2 frost mages in arena after my paladin partner caught a power outage...

....it was in bc...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GodTier View Post
    By passing up professions you pass up too many ways to make gold.
    and sure AH play.

but if you get bored of all that solo some BC raids. ZA(soon you can't anymore) solo Kara(chance at mount) duo gruul's and mag'
    (yeah i know they can be solo'd but quick easy win > repair costs) get a lot of gold off of those bosses

can duo sarth as well, did sarth3d zerg with 4 ppl lol tank and 3 dps.

onyxia? mount there to, did it for guild achieve idk how hard duo'ing it would be, i wouldn't want to try and solo it though lol...
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Making gold without professions is simply stupid. If you are too lazy to level professions you don't deserve to make more money. By passing up professions you pass up too many ways to make gold.
    It's easier to make gold by playing the AH instead of farming mats/etc. IMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by timbaLt View Post
    It's easier to make gold by playing the AH instead of farming mats/etc. IMO
    unless you have 500 people on your server all trying to play the AH, profits drop fast in that scenario.
    in that case, making something out of nothing (mining / JC for example) will net you the most gold.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

You farm.
    And that's it.
    Check out my expansion concept, World of Warcraft: Whispers of Madness
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Brittle Bones now has a 50% chance to turn the target into a purple-wearing supervillain.

10+ Year Old Account
    By passing up professions you pass up too many ways to make gold.
    ^Truth.

If you don't want to bother with professions yourself, but let's say you know some people (guildmates? friend's list?) that might be of use. You could always gather mats to make something, tip them a reasonable sum, then plop the item on the AH. It may cost more in the initial investment of paying to get an item crafted (compared to just having the skill / doing it yourself), but the potential payoff is too large to pass over the thought of keeping it as an option.

#FlightIsImportant

If you have no professions and want to profit off the auction house, then all you need to do is identify the pricing cycles on your server. Buy when the price is low and sell those items back when they have returned to normal price.

Some players make a killing by simply buying herbs in the AM and flip them in the PM. You don't have to have any professions at all to make gold. It's a lot easier and you have a security net with multip professions, but they are not an absolute must.

You could buy Mysterious Fortune Cards when the price dips to 10g, then sell them the nights they are at 15-20g.

Learn the cycles on your server.