Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Wth was that ?

Trial of Champion and ICC dungeons at their release were harder than that ...

Blizzard must really be that kind of desperate to sink to "wotlk lootfest" mentality to keep players ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

Thank god for the mute button.
    I look forward to this revamped dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by KillahSeven View Post
    Hey,

I just made this Video because i got lucky with no disconnects and stuff like that.. It shows 3 of the 5 Bosses in Zul Gurub ( Mandokir and the panther one are bugged i guess,we one shottet them ) .. Anyway,you can see that Zanzil and Venoxis are not that bugged but Jindo,the last one,seems a little..Well,see for yourself.. Heres the Video,enjoy.

i cant post any links, so i have to do it like this: youtube(dot)com/watch?v=D2beFEGPrZo

Oh,and if you hate the musik.. Mute youtube! :P

And if anyone can post links..Please post my video in your Reply!
    Worst "musik" ive ever heard in my life
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

I watched this and another vid that showed the loot that was dropped. The loot is Blues not Purples. A lot of people were complaining about "Free Epics". I personally wouldn't care what color it was but I said in a Blizzard forum that when they said "Epic Quality level 353" that didn't necessarily mean Purple but might just mean higher level blues than what we have now. Looks like I was right.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Dch48 View Post
    I watched this and another vid that showed the loot that was dropped. The loot is Blues not Purples. A lot of people were complaining about "Free Epics". I personally wouldn't care what color it was but I said in a Blizzard forum that when they said "Epic Quality level 353" that didn't necessarily mean Purple but might just mean higher level blues than what we have now. Looks like I was right.
    Real loot hasn't been added yet. I ran it a couple of nights ago and the drops were level 79 blues.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

15+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't really add Council to the list of "new and exciting mechanics". Ball bouncing was it's only new feature, and it was only actually somewhat difficult on heroic.

Ulduar had very few original mechanics, it was just an incredibly well-designed instance. If you compare Yogg-Saron to C'thun, you see that at least 80% of both encounters is pretty much a replica of each other. I think the new ZG and ZA will fall into the 5-man version of that category. Incredibly well-designed, so who cares how "original" the boss mechanics are.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Deleted
    I think Zanzil could use some more HP and his adds/ae poison thing could do more damage.. Venoxis is pretty good tuned imo,you have to know that the US Players over there were no movement cripples and they knew everyboss.. Oh and ofc the loot is not final - Jindos loot is from BRC :P.

Im personally excited about Zul Aman,I loved this instance back in BC. As soon as Blizzard opens this I'll make another Video - this time with other music..Stop the General Levy hating! :P.

btw: I disabled the "Thumbs up" or "Thumbs down" thing from youtube.. Thumbs down only for mad music is.. well.. :| !

On difficulty everyone always easily forgets that these things are usually undertuned on the PTR, as easier killed bosses helps to make sure the mechanics aren't buggy.