Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    This is nothing more than an advert for Xsyon? Which seems like a modernised Ultima Online (whichI actually like the idea of).

And you state WoW could be the ultimate MMO........... where have you been for the last 6 years? What else beats it? 0_o

Because pokemon levels end at level 100 :P
    10 Hours of trolling a day makes the troll sadness go away.

Quote Originally Posted by seam View Post
    Kittens are dying. Stop it.

What do you people have against kittens? Seriously.

On that note "If you post info please post correct info", and then you post an non-official 'leaked' chart. Riiiight. That's totally factual.
    It's been correct so far
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSuze View Post
    You've mistakenly made the assumption that I'm not capable of buying MORE poutine.

Quote Originally Posted by tusker View Post
    Just because the chart ended at 2013 doesn't mean there's no time beyond that, and it also doesn't mean just because Titan is supposedly coming out then that there will be no WoW expansions beyond that.
    That mean in 2013 is end of the world..

..oh wait, Blizz aint Mayans
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarragon
    Casuals don't read mmo-champion, because they're too busy being bad in heroics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your kids kids will be playing WoW...yeah it aint going anywhere.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inciniratore View Post
    It's been correct so far
    It's not been hard to guess everything, so far.

And do you really expect Blizz to plan the releases of a game 5 years in advance? 3-4 is understandable, but saying "In 5 years this game we haven't started on will be finished!" sounds stupid.

I think if WoW is still popular a few expansions from now they will continue until it starts to drop. JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Idoru View Post
    You mean the chart that was clearly labelled "This is not an official announcement"?

RIP little kitten.
    well its not the first time This is not an official announcement is correct.

there is a reseon they put it above there.

thats because if they released it 1 month later as planned a year ago people go nuts.

tbh...i don't see wow disappearing in the next DECADE.

Deleted
    The fith expansion is planned around december 2013 which means it will be released somewhere in 2014 and will take about 18 months to complete all the content planned. Which leaves us in the year 2015 1/2. Stop fussing about something that is going to happen atleast 4 more years from now.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    I love how just because of speculations it has become a "fact" that Blizzards new MMO is going to be an MMOFPS, I owever strongly doubt this now due the recent rumours about Bungie working on another MMO(you know Bungie who signed on with Activision which was what started the whole speculation around Blizzards new MMO being anf FPS one).

For all we know it might be an MMO set in the first person view and not actually be an FPS, it might be a futuristic third person view MMO, it might be world of Pokemon for all we actually know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    These threads always crack me up. EverQuest peaked at 500,000 active subscriptions in 2003, which is less than WoW had at release. EverQuest is still going strong and profitable 12 years and 17 expansions later. World of Warcraft is not going anywhere for a very, very long time.
    Agreed, in 20 year you will still have atleast 3 million gamers who play it to relax after a day of stress probs more

Quote Originally Posted by Warhunt View Post
    This is nothing more than an advert for Xsyon? Which seems like a modernised Ultima Online (whichI actually like the idea of).

And you state WoW could be the ultimate MMO........... where have you been for the last 6 years? What else beats it? 0_o
    Being the top of the shit pile doesn't make it the "ultimate", it just makes it the least shitty at the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

15+ Year Old Account
    U never know, we might kill deathwing who will fart and destroy entire universe or we might end up killing kaelthas another 5 times before he will be announced dead, whatever blizzard plans to do i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Winson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    These threads always crack me up. EverQuest peaked at 500,000 active subscriptions in 2003, which is less than WoW had at release. EverQuest is still going strong and profitable 12 years and 17 expansions later. World of Warcraft is not going anywhere for a very, very long time.
    Agreed, in 20 year you will still have atleast 3 million gamers who play it to relax after a day of stress probs more
    Yea, but EQ is played by older people that used to play D&D and appreciate the game for the simplicities it has to offer. WoW is now played mainly by 14 year olds that think they are "uber" and douche bags that scream "U MAD". Just because they're both MMOs doesn't mean they offer the same thing or go in the same directions. Plus, I don't see them managing a half-decent story after we kill off Sargeras which is why I think WoW will falter.
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by seam View Post
    It's not been hard to guess everything, so far.

And do you really expect Blizz to plan the releases of a game 5 years in advance? 3-4 is understandable, but saying "In 5 years this game we haven't started on will be finished!" sounds stupid.
    that why there are only 2 exp on the planning. they keep making expension as long as it brings them $$. once its gonna cost them $$ or the proffit isn't as big as it is now they will pull the plug. but not after 2 expension and so many subs world wide

Quote Originally Posted by Travkin View Post
    U never know, we might kill deathwing who will fart and destroy entire universe or we might end up killing kaelthas another 5 times before he will be announced dead, whatever blizzard plans to do i guess
    Or Anachronos will come back and send everyone back in the past and we'll all play vanilla, BC, Wrath, Cata and the other two expansions OVER AND OVER UNTIL THE END OF TIME.
    Last edited by xxf2dxx; 2011-02-26 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Seen back to the future too many times

It has at least 2 more expansions in it before Blizzard kill it in favour of a remake going by their track record.

If this happens we would see Warcraft IV by ~2013-2014 then WoW2 by 2015 possibly released 2016
    The likelihood of a WoW2 is however very unlikely. So don't get your hopes up, they may add in extra lore and a total engine overhaul but I don't think they could get away with making everyone start again on a new game.

Look at Diablo LOD for example, there are actually STILL people playing that and when was the last expansion/patch for it ? Like a decade ago...

One thing is for sure - if you play WoW now, you will be playing the other Blizzard games as well once WoW is done, aka no more planned expansions. Dont forget that they could in theory make expansions until ... forever. Developing a Story such as WoWs should DEF be easy, but also time consuming.

Deleted
    Only time when WoW will stop releasing new content is when it stops being profitable, which seems very far away.