Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Most OP class next patch?

What class do you believe will be most Op next patch. It's no longer mages with their frost dmg getting nerfed to the ground, so who ya think it will be.

Rogues get some buffs, but not much. Its only gonna be good for getting faster sap's off in my opinion and restealthing faster. lets hear what class will be Op next patch, AND WHY!

Deleted
    Let's go for a change and just say... Enhancement Shaman.

To be serious, I don't think that the climate will sway so much that one class goes up to the skies while every other is on the ground.

So, my answer is none of them. They will finally achieve perfect balance.

FotM re-roller or what?

Also, I'm sure the FMage 'nerf' is just a tooltip fix, no?

Yeah relatively sure that the frost mage change is already live after the last small patch or hotfixes or whatever. But yeah I agree, sub rogues switching with dance are brutal now, any kind of buffs even small ones are just going to make life harder =(

Still Frost Mages.

I will burn your soul.

Deleted
    Haters gonna hate.

PvP: Mages/DK's/Priests
    PvE: Warriors

Deleted
    Yep, still mages.

Knew this thread would be full of "still mages". Probably true.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Paladins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! someone had to say it...

I don't really understand why when every time in threads like that the answer should always be a dpser.It's because they are killing you 1vs1?
    Yes sure they are but we don't care about duels do we?So imo..the most OP class will be... the healer that is after 4.0.6.... you know which one it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    FotM re-roller or what?

Also, I'm sure the FMage 'nerf' is just a tooltip fix, no?
    No. Its an actual change, and has not been hotfixed to this on live. There's a lot of debate on how much it will impact fire dps though since it nerfs the dot damage by not proccing ignites, but it helps alleviate the ignite munching issues with our nukes. I suspect they'll have to do an increase to damage some other way, by either increasing the modifier for crit damage on dots (ie the 40% ignite damage just gets rolled right into the dot crits as more damage rather than proccing ignite) or through some other flat damage buff. I don't think they want to make any serious mechanic changes other than removing the crit procs though, for fear something else will get broken heh.

rogues imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    Paladins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! someone had to say it...
    This.. as always if ur not blind and can read.. paladins will rule da wurld
    Learn about consequences before try something.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to be OP for once, hopefully blizzard will allow SPriests to be over powered for longer than ~3 days this time around.

The mage "nerf" isn't really a nerf it could actually be a dps increase because your wimpy living bomb crit's ignite would override your 40k+ pyroblast's ignite.

And I am pretty sure it will still be mages
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    The mage "nerf" isn't really a nerf it could actually be a dps increase because your wimpy living bomb crit's ignite would override your 40k+ pyroblast's ignite.

And I am pretty sure it will still be mages
    hmm no..hasnt worked like that in ages.

Stood in the Fire Doctor Deanster's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    my class is op as hell, and I love it..actualy I kinda hate it now that so many of us just spam derplance instead of frostbolt. YEAH I said it!. but for next patch my vote is goin to holy paladins.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaanuJaanu View Post
    hmm no..hasnt worked like that in ages.
    So then the * Ignite is no longer triggered from periodic critical effects. is just a plain nerf?

I'm pretty sure you are wrong but feel free to correct me as I am not 100% up to date with mage's in fact my mage is still 80 :3
    Hi Sephurik