Poll: Are you a clicker?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I keybind everything, I couldn't fathom clicking all of my abilities, it seems too clunky and it really restricts mobility, since I've rebound Q and E, my strafe buttons are now A and D, and its physically impossible for me to keyboard turn, its pretty impossible for me to solely click

15+ Year Old Account
    (Moved that question to PM as it was addressed to me and is pretty much asking which one is more optimal ;] ~Raven.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kripthmaul View Post
    Im a feral druid...only thing i have keybinds is stuff that requires swift action....Cyclone and kick...rest is good ol clicking.
    Usually, in PvP, everything requires "swift action". For example, if you don't use FB asap when your target is on 20%, you can lose the game.
    Last edited by Renagade Raven; 2011-02-27 at 07:16 PM.

Deleted
    As for PvP, I click most of my spells, keybinds happens to confuse me.

all the stuff i use in combat are bound (attacks taunts cd's etc.) the things i click are my buffs and mounts and other stuff

Deleted
    I got binds on everything except for cancelaura.

Deleted
    I bind everything. I use all the buttons near the movement buttons (G,F,Z,X,Q,E,C,V...) and the numbers combined with the shift button. I also have the WoW's mouse from Steelseries and I have binded everything with it too.

i cant bind everything

Some of us were blessed with sausage fingers
    My mains stuff is `1234 c f q e
    after that there aint much use anyways as i would lose dps time trying to remember it all lol. I do well so thats enough for me

I've tried using all of each playstyle and I personally use an almost even combination of both that I like a lot. Having the new cata gaming mouse is absolutely amazing if you like using a mouse for binds
    "The best way to predict the future is to invent it." - Alan Kay
    "..We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity.." - H.P. Lovecraft.
    Awesome Rave Blog ------> http://www.fuckyeahhumans.blogspot.com/ <------ Awesome Rave Blog
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...leigh/advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    I have ~60 keybindings where ~50% are macros. Keybindings is the key to reaction, and reaction = Higher rating.
    Triple mage, Triple fun!

High and low rated PvP videos. Intention of being fun and educating (at times)

I simply can't fit every single ability or macro to a practical keybind, so I do click some less commonly used things. It doesn't bother me, but I struggled to fit in my new abilities at the start of Cataclysm.

Everything bound here. Only time I click is when I'm selecting servers, AH, trading, reforging, buying from vendor or learning spells from trainer.
    New and shiny compppppp!

I click a lot of my spells, but that's mainly due to me feeling more comfortable with relying on keyboard driving instead of mouse driving. I've found that mouse driving on a laggy machine can be unreliable at best, so I've developed a hybrid click/bind system of play. My important instants (Lightning Bolt for when I have Maelstorm x5 and Wind Shier for example) are all bound, while the other spells of slightly lesser importance are typically clicked.

10+ Year Old Account
    everything from 0-9, 0,-,=, i "type"
    everything on my top actionbars i click, but most / all of the abilities i use constantly are on 0-9

Deleted
    I bind almost all my keys. (The ones I don't bind are mounts, HS, food, flasks, professions etc.)

I have everything binded, including eat/drink, Revive, Mark of the Wild etc. I have no action bar visible in my UI.

cooldowns, long term buffs I usually click. most things can be done on 1-6 and shift 1-6.
    like I put interrupt on shift4 on all characters

left click - decurse. right click - depoison. If I were playing cata, I'd probably click-bind dispel magic too. All my actual spells, however, are keybinds.

I would keybind everything, but because I'm using a laptop, I can't get comfortable with my normal TFGH movement setup. I can only keybind my necessary combat abilities and emergency keys.

10+ Year Old Account
    I keybind everything my old keybind setup was
    qwert
    asd gh
    but I got an anansi and pruned it down to 12345 with several thumb modifiers for almost everything else

Deleted
    Depends the class but mostly full clicker. As hunter im clicker, as healer i keybind.
    Its some stupid statesment posted here etc. you cant move noob since youre a clicker..as a clicker you move diffrently than keybinders, i kinda move sideways left while jumping right to instant turn me around or shift direction. I wouldnt be able to kite as good as if i was keybinder im sure or even move. You can move alot more freely when clicking instead of spamming buttons with youre fingers while moving.
    The only reason clickers is slower is only cause of skills that have no global cooldown those i keybind. but else there no place on the screen my mouse cant get to in a global cooldowns time. and with time its more a reflex you barely even look where youre pointing with the mouse its in the hands where the skills are placed.
    My conclusion is both clickers and keybinders have there ups and downs realy. combining them makes perfect