10man heroic difficulties and strategies

Hello I'm a frequent visitor to these forums but first time poster. Our guild 10m has recently cleared all the content on normal, and is preparing for heroics. We are on Silverhand-US so not a hardcore raiding realm, top guild is 2/13(hc) with 3 other guilds at 1/13(hc). I'm having a semi difficult time trying to find information on the heroic encounters and strategies. I was wondering if I could get some suggestions on which bosses to go for first? Our raid composition is as follows:
    Feral Druid tank
    Blood DK tank with unholy offspec
    Frost DK
    Enhancement Shaman
    Destro Warlock
    Hunter (MM for some fights, SV for others)
    Arcane Mage(fire offspec)
    Pally healer
    Druid healer
    Holy Priest healer
    On our server all 4 teams have gone for Halfus first then Chim, however all but 1 are running 25 mans. So any advise from the better raiding guilds out there for what heroics we should attempt first with our comp? We are all pretty well geared with mostly all epics, and decent skill level (about 3-4 tries on our first Cho'Gal kill, and 3-4 hours for first Nef). I was also wondering if anyone knows of a good place to get strategies for these fights. Normally we base off of the Tankspot strategies and change/tailor them to our raid, however they don't have much in the way of hardmode startegies besdies a few.
    -Thanks in advance, Zeroed

Personally for 10 man, we went Halfus, Chimaeron, Atramedes, Maloriak then Conclave - I suggest you do the same. 10 man Atramedes is debated to be easier than Chimaeron, I believe that as well. As for the guides, it is hard to find guides and you might have to make some of your own or try Google. Just remember, all the top guilds did not use guides - they learnt as they go, if you cannot have a few wipes while adjusting your strat, then hardmodes will be alot harder on you.

Good luck and have fun =)

Is there any specific boss you want help on? Name one and ask questions and we can answer them.

Thanks guys Actually Loharl provided just the advise I was looking for. From doing my own research I came up with a very similar list. I think the plan is now to go for Halfus, then from there decide either Chim/Atra/Mal from there. Quite a few people in the group were wanting to go for Magmaw first due to the loot, but after doing some reading that doesn't seem like a good idea.

Your first boss should be Halfus for sure.
    The second one would be Chimaeron or Atramedes, both one are quite easy, not really different from the normal version, except that u canno't really make any mistake. after aim for Maloriak and Conclave (need some gear and extreme coordination, but overall not too hard). After that Omnotron.
    The twins drake have been nurfed, so I don't know if magmaw will be harder, but for sure magmaw is extremly hard. the 2 last boss that you should aim for are Elemental council + Twins (unless they have been hardly nurfed).

Few points really important.
    Your mage should Fire and arcane off spec. (even if those 2 spec dont require the same gear). Many fight require extremly high AoE, (Halfus, magmaw, Maloriak, Conclave and Cho'Gall) and even if you don't need this AoE, movability is highly recommanded, and unless your doing Chimaeron, the mage will put a much higher dps as a fire mage.

Your Warlock should have an off spec demo for the AoE reason.

For your healer, be sure that your raid leader or one of the three healers know perfectly the good and bad side of each healer and player behind those toon. Priest and paladin do really good cross heal, (mainly holy priest) be sure to exploit those "good side" to improve your healing.
    Hardmode are much harder than easy mode, for instance we've done al'akir 8 man last time (I d/c in p1 and got kiled and 1 dps had to leave before the end of the raid). And my group is really far to kill him in heroic.

To complete heroic you need to have your 10 player that want to optimise themself to a really high level of gameplay. If after 20 wipes your guys start to be bored of wiping at 80%, you can be sure you'll never pass 1/12.
    My group isn't really hardcore (3days 5/12) but we do wipe, and A LOT, that's the only reason we kill them. Really high guild didn't killed boss in 10 wipes, most of them wiped hundred of times on some boss.

Always look at recount, does your dps always pull the max dps, did your healer healed too fast and burned their mana in expensive heal ?
    But also, do not take 30min between each pull, it's important to pull often to see what's wrong and to practice. and as I said, be sure all player want the kill, or pull all they can each time. Cuz you need 1 slacker and it,s a wipe.
    We wiped 30 times on Conclave because our elemental shaman said he couldn,t pull more than 120 000 dmg on the first wave of plant resulting into instant death of player on the nature platform, we replaced him with our boomkin who pulled 400 000. Plant died, next day we brang back the shaman, he pulled 300-450 each time cuz he feared to loose his spot. What I mean is that because he slacked and didn't want to do some "complexe" aoe rotation we wiped for nothing and had to teach the fight to someone else. So if someone fail and can't get better, think about replacing him.

And, a good thing would be to have a eleventh player that will get the kind of gear you don't use, and your shaman enhancmenet should get a elemental gaer and learn to play it well, some fight are easyer with more range / range aoe.

Anyway, best of luck.

Hard mode aren't that hard, your just need to make nearly no mistakes and keep practicing. NEVER think what you did was perfect, u can always do better

Thanks for the replies guys, keep them comin All the advise helps.