Thread: 4.1 Too soon?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozendekay View Post
    What world do you live in? Wrath launched on November 23rd, and 3.1 launched on April 14th.
    Could be thinking Burning Crusade? End of January 2007, with Black Temple around the end of May. Pretty much the "last boss" within 4 months. Or at least that is what I figured back then. I knew ZA was around the corner, but never figured Sunwell was coming. Blizzard was pretty quick to release the raids right up front with TBC.

Don't worry, our alts will kill Sinestra hc before 4.1.

Quote Originally Posted by cherb View Post
    If they waited for a majority of guilds to complete hard modes, or even come close to completing them, we wouldn't see 4.1 until the summer.
    Until never*

Deleted
    Yeah, even if it takes a month and more, it's too soon. We're still farming gear, not a single person is purely epic equipped yet. We're 10/12, Nef and Al'Akir still left, although some of those kills were only in 10man and we're a 25man guild/raid. We still don't do Cho'gall (downed him in 10) because the raid leaders decided to re-run the first couple BoT and Descent bosses every week to get everyone equipped. Not a totally wrong decision imo, although I'd love to finally kick those last two asses and get the Drak Phoenix.
    In a month, MAYBE, we can think about starting Heroics.

I wanna have 4.1, freaking Caster Legendary for god's sake, hell yeah!!! but not this soon.

4.0.6 was on PTR for about month and it wasn't content patch. No worries about 4.1 hitting before mid-may.