10+ Year Old Account

combat damage buffs

combat needs another damage buff. everyone knows combat is the lowest of the 3 speccs to produce damage(pvp) so please buff combat damage. I have candies..... just saying

Quote Originally Posted by ryck69 View Post
    combat needs another damage buff. everyone knows combat is the lowest of the 3 speccs to produce damage(pvp) so please buff combat damage. I have candies..... just saying
    unless combat gains a talent similar to seal fate when you crit to generate an additional CP it will always be the shittiest spec to play in pvp . you will never have enough time to get 5 cp by the time cheap shot ends to use your kidney shot due to GCd . Wtb shorter GCd and or X % more dmg with sinister strike at the cost of the same X % of energy cost glyph for runners ( pvp) since you will get capped on energy anyway trying to follow them . combat needs more burst, something that it never had in pvp .

Deleted
    Yep, the problem of combat rogue in PvP is global cd mostly. There is too much to trigger in a short time to be really effective. Still, I find it quite easy fighting mages