Thread: Dk pvp macros

Deleted

Dk pvp macros

hey guys, reached 85 yesterday, now i'm focusing on gearing up pvp gear to soon start rated bgs with guild. I need some good macro, 2 in particular wich i can't find correctly on google.

The first is:

cast lichborne
    cast deathcoil on self without loosing target(so, continuing white dps)

all the macro i found doesn't work, or have the /target self thingie. As i said, i don't want to lose my target.
    ALL in one button ofc.

the second one:

cast Gnaw on my target. I tryed some typical macro, but the ghoul keeps using claw until it finishes energy. Then he cast gnaw after 3 claws. That's pretty bad :S

It should be all for now. Thanks to all who can help me.

/cast [target=player] Death Coil

You could also do:

/cast [nomod] Death Coil
    /cast [mod:alt, target=player] Death Coil
    /cast [mod:shift, target=pet] Death Coil

The second part is a known bug. The ghoul will always try to claw over any other command if autoclaw is turned on. To get around this, you can use a script to turn autoclaw on/off, but I'm not sure on the syntax.

Deleted
    oh..then i think i have to set /cast claw on my deathcoil button to not losing any stun..ty! thats bullshit btw

/petautocaston Claw

/petautocastoff Claw

Those are the commands to turn on and off claw.

/cast !death and decay - prevents issues with reticle that sometimes crops up.

You should have focus macros for; (at the very least) -- /cast [target=@focus] ________
    Mindfreeze
    Deathgrip
    Strangulate
    Knaw / Charge -separate if you can handle it
    Chains of Ice
    Dark Simulacrum

For Dark Simulacrum, since the ability transforms into something different and doesn't seem to work on focus with a normal focus macro, use;

/target focus
    /click MultiBarBottomLeftButton1
    /targetlasttarget

Where MultiBarBottomLeftButton = whatever button your Dark Simulacrom is bound to. For Bartender users make sure you get the correct button name, they look something like, BT4Button31.

Bind "Dark Command" to all your strikes, such as;

/cast scourge strike
    /cast [target=focus] dark command

This will keep your focused target in combat. Dark Command also is off the GCD so it does not effect you at all, EXCEPT for giving you another chance to proc Unholy Strength.

For the Lichborne macro;

#showtooltip Lichborne
    /cast !Lichborne;
    /cast [target=player] Death Coil]

-For Lichborne I also recommend a cancel aura for Lichborne, for Priests and Paladins who can CC you only while that spell is active.

/cast CancelAura Lichborne

... That's enough for now.

Deleted
    thanks man i find a little hard unholy for now cause i've always been blood. I will try these macros.

Deleted
    Just a quick note: Death Coil on self no longer heals, according to the tooltip. Don't know if it's been changed yet, but it looks like it's going away.

Deleted
    what? ofc it heals if you have lichborne up

I strongly recommend chains of ice macros for arena1/2/3, unless you aren't doing 3v3 arena.

#showtooltip
    /cast [@arena1] Chains of Ice; Chains of ice

just change the 'arena1' to arena 2 or 3. Most useful macros ever when you're playing vs a melee cleave.
    Prophecy are recruiting! Visit our website at http://warcraft-prophecy.net/ to find out more.

DC still heals you if you have LB up.

Anyone know method, how to use Dark Command on arena without using focus?

Death Coil still heals you while you are under the effect of Licheborne... the GLYPH no longer returns 1/2 the runic power when used on yourself though.

Also, for those that need more space in their macros or are just lazy /cast [@player] is the same as /cast [target=player].