Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Haha I agree. Level 80 night elf druid with Hateful Gladiator's Wyrmhide Helm? NOOB

Every time you hear 4chan in the news you know it is going to be hilarious.

Deleted
    no wonder his wife left him, it was WOTLK and he failed to get gear...

long time reader...but I have to say, kudos to anonymous. you were cool with your interview during that...whats it called?..my memory is getting old, wbc? something about western brothers church or something like that...
    and you owned here...you make me smile ^^

Is it just me, or are Anonymous turning more and more into cyber-terrorists?

Oh I love when /b/ messes with people, and people trying to take up a "war" against them also "remotely wiped his Ipad"
    lolololol

this was an epic find. thank you for posting it on a wow fansite forum.

HAHAHA this is great

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by halmotors View Post
    terrorists are terrorizing to scare, anonymous are more like the "cyberpolice" that yells "consequences will never be the same!"
    this is of course vague lines. but anonymous is as much terrorists as the US or any other nation or organization that prevents things (im looking at you UN)

10+ Year Old Account
    he wears protection on his wyrm. classic

Deleted
    Ghehe..this was really funny!

Quote Originally Posted by halmotors View Post
    More and more? no not at all. If you have been to 4chan, or know anything about "anonymous" you'd know that it really isn't an organization at all. You could consider it a community if you want, but there is no goals, and more importantly, there are no leaders. Most people know literally nothing at all about any other user of the site, and even those who choose to use a tripcode to identify themselves keep their real identity hidden.

The thing about 4chan is that they will go anywhere and do anything so long as they feel like it. What you really have is a completely separated group of individuals who do their own thing until there is a unifying rally call, and then you have multiple people doing multiple things simultaneously. No one person can ever take credit for anything that happens on that site. And just as they can sometimes use their numbers to do great things, they can use that same ability to do a lot of harm. Facebook raids and ddos attacks on random sites can all be traced back to "anonymous" if you wanted to, but that's only because anyone and everyone can be anonymous. All you have to do to "join" is go to 4chan, and instantly you are anonymous.

If anything, I would say that the media has given more structure and direction to 4chan members than they ever gave to themselves, and as such they now can set out on a mission with a real goal and achieve something more than what generally was the case even a few years ago. I'd say they have become less "cyber-terrorists" and more "internet militia" unifying to defend what they feel needs defense.

Deleted
    hahahaha thats funny stuff

Colbert is obviously a /b/tard.

And during his interview with Glenn Greenwald right after that clip a photo of a guy fawkes mask flashs on the screen for half a second.

As always anonymous delivers.
    i5 2500k, GTX 660Ti , Asrock Z68 Pro3-M, 8GB RAM

best report every ?
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    best report every ?
    Prob meant "ever" and added a y accidentally? idk

Quote Originally Posted by lycian View Post
    If anything, I would say that the media has given more structure and direction to 4chan members than they ever gave to themselves, and as such they now can set out on a mission with a real goal and achieve something more than what generally was the case even a few years ago. I'd say they have become less "cyber-terrorists" and more "internet militia" unifying to defend what they feel needs defense.
    I think this is what I feel is the most alarming thing about Anonymous at this point. Since the whole issue with Wikileaks, they've started turning away from 'doing it for the luls' and more towards ideals. Even terrorist fundamentalists are operating within the boundaries of what they think is right, regardless to whether it is or not. Here's hoping that Anonymous doesn't go down that route and start resorting to real cyber terrorist attacks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Moving to Fun Stuff.

rofl`d IRL