Thread: Razer mouses

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The razer naga is a fantastic mouse - but it wont fit everyones hand as it is quite small. I went from a razer copperhead to this and the single teflon foot which spans around the bottom of the naga makes it glide so much smoother than any other mouse i have used - I prefer to use it for FPS games over my copperhead by far, even if the buttons on the side remain unused.

The only problem ive had with my naga is that if your cpu is being overworked the mouse is one of the first processes to be slowed down - which can be extremely frustrating!

I'm in love with the Mamba. I just got it and always wanted a gaming grade cordless mouse, but found the delay to be a pita. The mamba has next to no, if no delay. Thumbs up from me.

<- one of the many naga supporters.

and those who say its useless outside mmos aren't creative enough ^_^ you can rebind any of the buttons to whatever you want, individual keys or even macros through the software.

The only issue this mouse ever gave me after a year of violent abuse was the double click on the left mouse button.

But now with the cable torn to shit and the poor thing covered in scrapes and scratches, finally upgraded to naga epic. arrives tomorrow along with a megasoma ^_____^

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Spy View Post
    <- one of the many naga supporters.

and those who say its useless outside mmos aren't creative enough ^_^ you can rebind any of the buttons to whatever you want, individual keys or even macros through the software.

The only issue this mouse ever gave me after a year of violent abuse was the double click on the left mouse button.

But now with the cable torn to shit and the poor thing covered in scrapes and scratches, finally upgraded to naga epic. arrives tomorrow along with a megasoma ^_____^
    Question would i be able to bind things like opening google chrome, or switching to my desktop from an application? These would obviously be out of game but if this were possible i could see myself using this very easily. It'd be nice to be able to switch like an alt tab or open things with one quick click in my hand.

Deleted
    I bought a naga.

2 hrs later the logo light stopped working.

Pissed.

I'll echo what the others have said.. I LOVE my naga.. I wouldn't play w/o it.

I am on my 2nd naga, as is my girlfriend who plays a dps lock.. both have had issues with clicks starting to not work after 6-8 months.. They DID send me a free refurb for mine, we haven't contacted on hers yet (We just went out and bought another one temporarily).. If you get it from bestbuy you can get their extra insurance and avoid dealing w/ razer directly.. after all.. you only get a refurb.

I use the mamba and the anansi. Naga has way too many buttons that require too much precision to be asked of a thumb.

I use the 2 side buttons of the mamba as CTRL and ALT and then spells bound to q w r t a g z x cv b

esdf to move. more than enough buttons for any class, but I also use ` 1 2 3 4 5 for my forms. and 5 6 for mounts. 7 8 9 for consumables.

Deleted
    i recived a naga as christmas gift from my girlfriend and i now i would be lost without it, especially for my warrior. was a bit scared before trying it, because you know, 80 euros are quite a bit for a mouse, didn't know if all those buttons where actually comfortable; after trying i absolutely fell in love with it. it's definetly worth the price (ofc only if u play that much wow/MMOs, don't know how it works with other games that doen't requires all that keybinds).

The laser on my Naga died after ~6 months.

Back to my G9x for now, and probably a G700 later.

Pretty much i wanna be able to use the mouse while in game, but i want to be able to bind things to the keys while the application is not open (this is all assumign i buy it) like applications to be opened by the click of a button. I.e. Google chrome, wow, computer files (all binded to a specific one), or possibly even bind volume controls to two of the keys. Is this even mildly possible with the mouse?

Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I use a naga and can't go back. Able to access most of my abilities from just the buttons on the side. Takes some time to get used to, but once you do it's hard to get away.
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard

I tried out the Naga in store and it was just way too small for my hand and the way I like to use my mouse. Also, of all the Razer mice the Naga seems to have the most reports of issues with buttons failing and other problems. I settled on the Razer Imperator and I'm very happy with it, much larger than the Naga if you have big hands, not nearly the buttons obviously but i never had them on my old mouse so I don't miss them. I use shift and ctrl on the fwd and back buttons to modify my hotkeys and that has given me plenty of buttons to play with.