Question Conclave of Wind 25 Heroic - Healing Help

Hi guys

I need help from healers or healing leaders who have done COW 25 HC please.

I want to ask regarding the healing and healing setup. Do you go with 6 or 7 healers?

How do they start out? How many on each platform, what healers and how did you switch them for ultimates exactly?

How do you deal with the healer switching (jump timing etc) and the obvious tank dmg on Anshal after the ulti & specially the tank dmg on the Nezir?

I would really appreciate a bit of a chat regarding this.

Ty

If you are learning the fight then 7 healers will be enough. Some high guilds make it with 6, but they farm it.

Dont know the english names, but i guess you'll understand me.
    Start:
    1-2 healers - rohash
    2 healers - nethir
    1-2 healers - anshal.
    1-3 healer - any place you like (but not nethir)

Enrage:
    1 or 0 healers - rohash. If 0 - then keep the rogue there. At 25 ppl rogue can die if healers will not get to the platform fast enough after the enrage.
    4 - 5 healers - nethir. 4 healers ma y need some raidwide CD. 5 does not even need any positioning.
    1-2 healers - anshal. If 1 - it better be paladin.

Changing:
    30-40 enegry - one healer from anshal or rohash changes first nethir healer. We are rotating anshal-nethir.
    70-80 energy - one healer from anshal or rohash changes second nethir healer. We are rotating anshal-nethir.
    Try to keep 2-3 healer at nethir all the times. It is not a big deal if rohash and anshal platforms are kept by 1 healer. But it is a problem if frost platform as covered by a lonely one.

Overal:
    All healers that started at nethir have to leave the frost platform till the start of enrage.
    All the healers that started at rohash have to leave wind platform till the start of enrage.
    Anshal enrage is healable by one paladin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would be awesome to have some hints and tips yeah.

Going to try them too tonight. And 6 healers? :-O. I was thinking about 8 mostly.
    Retired... but for how long? WAS DRAGGED TO THE LEGION HYPETRAIN!!!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vashiq/simple

The encounter has 2 main problems ) end both of them does not consern healing.

The first one is adds aoe. It places dot at anyone in range. Dot is unhealable.
    - Kite adds with frost DK. But he needs help with gathering. Adds are spawning in a 10 sec peroid in 15m radius from the boss. He will not have enough runes to take them all. The previos pack must be CC by mages while DK is gathering the next wave.
    - Kill the adds. You'll need DK tank to AMS the aoe of adds. The aoe are week, the dot is insane. AMS prevents any magic effects to apply. DK will have to use AMS+Blood+Fortitude - all that CD used at once will save him. K
    If you dont have DK tank you may try to CC adds in a couple of sec they start aoe. The tank have to run away from them at that time. Kill adds fast.

The second one is Rohash shield. 40k nature damage every second while shield is active. 400k xp. You have to kill it in 2-3 sec. You will not survive the 4 sec.
    The main problem is not even in burning the shield. 6-7 dd is more then enough. The problem is in burning it while avoiding tornados and wind blast. No tips, just a lots of wipes will help.

P.S. by the time Anshal and Rohash become dead - Nethir should not have more then 45% XP.
    Last edited by Velidan; 2011-02-28 at 10:31 AM.

Thx for that post Velidan. I'm still a bit confused on all this, so please excuse me for that.

I'll go into more detail now

We start with

2 Healers on Rohash
    2 Healers on Nezir
    3 Healers on Anshal

Ok and you say:

On 30-40 energy our 1 Anshal healer jumps to Nezir and the Nezir healer waits to till that healer are on the tank and then he jumps to Anshal
    70-80 energy another healer from Anshal jumps to Nezir and when he gets there the last original Nezir healer jumps to Anshal.
    We also have the 3rd healer on Anshal so I guess he can also jump to Nezir at 70-80?

Now my question is what happens now. At this point, right after those have jump, lets say its 80 energy. At that point we have the 2 original Nezir healers now standing at Anshal and the 3 original Anshal healers now standing at Nezir healing. But the 1 healer that jumped at 30-40 energy are already on 4 stacks. Do they all stay there for the ultimate or what happens?

We also start with 2 healers on Rohash. How are they suppose to jump? I guess one needs to jump on 70-80 to be on Nezir for the Ultimate and with him jumping we will thus have 4 healers there and use some CDs.
    Lets say we want to keep 1 healer here on Rohash with a DPS during Ultimate? He should jump at some point and come back for ultimate? What do you recommend? Rather make use of a rogue on 25 man and just have a healer go back quickly?

It would be gr8 if some can maybe pm me and have a chat on MSN or Skype. I will defo post full detail when I understand this fight 100%.

TY

My english is quite poor )
    I'll describe it in classes.

2 healers on Rohash: Holy priest_1, Holy priest_2
    2 healers on Nezir: Paladin_1, Druid_1.
    3 healers on Anshal: Paladin_2, Shaman_1, Shaman_2.

40 energy: Shaman_1 leaves Anshal and joins Nezir(55-60 en).
    Paladin_1 leaves Nezir(55-60en) and joins Anshal(75-80 en).
    Paladin_2 leaves Anshal(70 en) and joins Nezir (85-90 en).
    85-90 en. Raid leaves thier platforms and join Nezir exept Paladin_1, Anshal_Tank, Nezir_Tank_1 and Holy priest_1.
    Druid_1 leaves Nezir and join Rohash(90-95 en). Holy priest_1 w8 for druid so that no silence was cast by Rohash. His jump made at 95-98 en after the druid is at place.

We keep this tactics in a first kill. It was hard to stay alive when a healer with 9 stacks of frost debuff got in a frost puddle.

Farming we just change everything at once. 85 en the hole raid already is dancing with Nezir exept one anshal healer and one rohash.
    Nethir healers leave to Anhal and Rohash at 85 en as soon as they see raid jumping.
    The players that was waiting for Nezir healers to come at Anhal/Rohash joins raid at frost platform when their comrades come(95 en)

A bit easier but needs tight dps/hps to make all the needed action in time.
    Last edited by Velidan; 2011-02-28 at 12:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    We use 7 healers.

At the beginning, the 2 resto shamans are on the Frost platform.

At about 60 energy or so, a tank and a pally healer from Nature jump to us. Also, the melee from Wind platform jump to Frost.

Nezir is taunted and the first tank and I jump to Nature where I tell a druid to jump to the Frost platform (this is the moment where you should see "Conclave is nearing full strength" flashing on your screen). My resto shamy colleague remains on Frost until shortly before the ultimate where he'll be on the Wind platform. We see to it that there is always someone on the Wind platform, so not all the healers may jump all at once.

So, when the bosses are at full strength, you have:

1 resto shamy on Wind
    1 resto shamy on Nature, plus your tank and the tank that was originally on the Frost platform (that Frost-tank is basically the one that I'm glued to).
    Rest of the healers and the entire rest of the raid will sit out the AoE on the Frost platform, using CDs such as Tranquility, Hymns, Aura Mastery in a set rotation.

When the druid returns to the Nature platform, he tells me to shove it, and I follow my tank back to Frost again. And when I arrive there, the other shamy arrives too, my tank grabs Nezir, the other tank jumps back to Nature with his holy paladin... and we rinse and repeat.

When Wind and Nature bosses die, we all go to Frost and finish Nezir off.

In regards to our healer positioning: We just found that while healing rain is nice, other healing classes provide better damage reduction and better burst healing to handle the AoE on the Frost platform. That's why we play it in this manner. The classes of the healers vary somewhat as they're not always available, but funnily enough, we've been 2 shamies ever since the first-kill because it just seems to work out so well, and we're always available. We usually like taking 1-2 paladins, 1-2 priests, 1-2 druids in addition to us shamies, depending on who signed up for the raid.
    Last edited by Seriss; 2011-02-28 at 12:19 PM.

Ok gr8 thanks mate I understand that. and I don't mind your english at all, I understand perfectly and just appreciate the help.

That will work for us fine.

** Btw, u left out when Shaman_2 jumps)

Can I ask now? We did all that and the bosses do the ultimates now.

According to your post above, During the ultimates we thus have this right?:

Rohash: Druid_1
    Anshall: Paladin_1
    Nezir: Shaman_1, Shaman_2, Paladin_2, Holy Priest_1, Holy_Priest_2

The ultimate is now done? What happens now? Does every1 just move back to their normal spots as usual?

Again, thx a million for your help so far.

---------- Post added 2011-02-28 at 12:38 PM ----------

***** Ty Seriss, that sounds good.
    Last edited by Limpnoodle; 2011-02-28 at 12:38 PM.