is LOTR online free to play? and does it work on mac?

As the title says; is it free to play now? does it work on mac? and where can you download it?

very thankful for replies
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    I never said Ret was faceroll, I said your bitching is a mirror image to that entire community's attitude. You'd fit in well over there.
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodwine77 View Post
    I'd never send death threats, because it is just a game.

However, if I ever met the guy at Blizzard responsible for murlocs ... I think I'd slug him. Just one hard punch to the face ... while yelling WHARBLGARBLGARBLGARBLGARBL!!

Deleted
    I'd say you should just get a decent gaming PC, that Mac was a waste of money.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    I'd say you should just get a decent gaming PC, that Mac was a waste of money.
    very helpful indeed! any answer to a question maybe?
    I never said Ret was faceroll, I said your bitching is a mirror image to that entire community's attitude. You'd fit in well over there.

However, if I ever met the guy at Blizzard responsible for murlocs ... I think I'd slug him. Just one hard punch to the face ... while yelling WHARBLGARBLGARBLGARBLGARBL!!

Why not go to the LOTRO website?

They should tell you everything you need to know about the game.

“Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.”
    ~G.B. Shaw

Hahahahaha. That was priceless.

Thank you for this humiliation. it was actually worth it.