Need someone to recommend me a MMORPG!

I am desperately looking for a new MMORPG to play, need suggestions etc. I've tried looking myself and just have no luck.

I'm looking for games with HIGH spell detail as well and terrain and models, I used to play Silkroad and I absolutely loved it, I would play it now if it wasn't purely bots and hackers.
    Last edited by Q t; 2011-02-28 at 04:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for giving us more info. You could be more spesific, like, what genre? What kind of game do you like? What have you tried and didn't work out?

CABAL Online, it's pretty bad ass and has nice spell effects.

Edited, Cabal seems like its glitchy for me, you get stuck when you walk into little structures, really annoying

---------- Post added 2011-03-01 at 12:46 AM ----------

Keen on playing TERA though, its not out :S

RIFT is fun. Its alot like WoW though. Otherwise, play EVE.

May I recommend Final Fantasy 11? The game is a subscription-based game and comes with 30 day Free Trial. It is an outdated game but the game is being consistently updated. You can purchase and Direct-Download the game from Steam. If you want to see how the game is like, you can go to Final Fantasy 11 Official Website and take a look at Vana'diel Live Video.

Deleted
    Have you tried World of Warcraft? It's the best one out there.

there aion which is pay to play although personally id try getting into the firefall or tera beta both games look incredibly well made

Play Rift, it's the best thing going right now. The servers are packed, and it's a lot of fun.