Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Not only a strsurge nerf but also a passive nerf to moonfury too...reducing it from 15% to 10%

im seeing 2 nerfs to balance and no buffs...somthing the matter with moonkin? because i certainly dont out dps anybody 24/7 imo i thought we were an average dps spec and didnt need buffing/nerfing but ohwell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariston View Post
    Not only a strsurge nerf but also a passive nerf to moonfury too...reducing it from 15% to 10%
    This is a tooltip correction. It was hotfixed some time ago. And please remember: PTR phase is not finished

Deleted
    fuck them, i go play rift. sick of idiots in blizzard.
    they buff imba DK and nerf moonkins and druids. just lol.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would just like to point out how funny it is that the OP is named "Starsurge" and has an avatar going "Attempting to give a damn, giving a damn has failed, stopping. Could not give a damn".

I have nothing to contribute to this thread excep for the fact that we might see less moonkins which is bad since I love those furry space owls

Deleted
    this sucks donkeyballz.

Resto getting buffed , but I bet they will nerf the healing done from tranq by diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiz much
    Moonkin got hit by nerfbat again.
    And now every nub dk can battleres , while already 3 druids BR 1 person at the same time and lockout any more resses , Woohoo blizz

Nice fix Blizzard, I'm sure Boomkins will be extinct even faster in pvp now. Because that's what you're aiming for right?

Don't bother arguing LOL PVP RUINING PVE ONCE AGAIN, STARSURGE HIT ME TOO HARD CAUSE WE GAVE THE CLASS AN INSTANT CAST PROC LULULUULULUL.

Honestly Blizzard need to sort themselves out, they nerfed moonfury because of how much damage could be done on certain fights after the mushroom buff with spamming sunfire, instead of just nerfing mushrooms again they nerf single target too. And now this ? If this even goes through the moonfury nerf should be reverted and starsurge on a shorter cooldown.
    Last edited by Zoomkin; 2011-03-01 at 11:16 AM.

Balance is a spec that has virtually no drawbacks to having in a raid.
    They bring high survivability, high burst, high aoe potential, and high single target DPS. They also have significant increase on multi-target fights. Ontop of this they have high mobility, an extra tranquility, and an extra innervate.
    Losing Combat Res is not going to kill you.
    Also, no, your DPS is not lower than usual, if you experience/think that, then you're playing it badly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feorfang View Post
    Why are blizzard so intent on killing this spec off in pvp. This makes me sad boomkin
    Did it ever live?

Awwwwwwwwwwwww im gonna miss my 60k crits

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkweava View Post
    Awwwwwwwwwwwww im gonna miss my 60k crits
    60k? ive crit 109k with it on a non gimmick fight

Quote Originally Posted by kliffharry View Post
    Druids nerfed while being in a bad spot already.. Nothing new here :\
    http://stateofdps.com/ What bad spot exactly? Second on overall if you ignore Halfus, if not third on overall. Don't come at me with silly simcraft links because there is no such fight as a silly tank and spank for 10 minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, blizzard nerfs us again, with other tools, and buff for ex warlocks who is already doing massive in both pve and pvp, or is that just our warlocks doing some magic bursts?

Other classes getting battle resses is just not right, it sounds pathetic that a dk can battle ress an ally with all the other abilitys he got going.
    it sounds so wrong ._.
    And if we get nerfed more now, on a single target spell, we are soon back to Ulduar times? people whining about boomkin dps should start playing with people who can play this game, because at the moment boomkin is not on top of the food chain at all.
    Yeh this is prob a QQ post, but im honestly so tired of seeing us getting nerfed now, when other classes are worse and nothing happens.
    I can make a list of a few things that blizz is just ignoring in no specific order but my biggest one is shamans;

Elemental shamans; using a offhand weapon instead of a shield or a real offhand > using flametounge and hurricane (or power torrent) so he/she has 2 mainhand caster weapon enchants, aswell as 2 flametounge buffs (making him OP) and still blizzard is not fixing this after weeks... so if you dont planning on fixing it, why dont you balance it so other casters can use 2 MH weapon enchants? I would love to be using hurricane aswell as torrent
    Also
    Warlock dps
    Hunter dps
    lol?

But yes, nerf us and remove the last Enique thing we got.
    SS is on casting time, instead of nerfing it tell people to learn the interupts spells instead... yes we got a proc that makes it instant. we are not the only class in the game having this and i dont see a nerf on them

And @Shaelin
    We are not worst at all on the dps meters, but honestly on single target we are not "OP" and should not get this nerf.
    Last edited by MCitra; 2011-03-01 at 11:36 AM.
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work
    www.twitch.tv/mcitra

There is no skill in DPS, you just press the buttons when your supposed to. And your supposed to assume that your always playing with people at their maximum potential, otherwise youll never top anything.

Its way too early to even begin the qq on this. We are months away from that patch, and blizz makes crazy amounts of changes every week! I have faith that after some testing they'll completely change their minds and trash the idea, buff starfall again, nerf mushrooms, do the hokey pokey and turn yourself around.... Then again, I also have faith that one day my sig will come true...
    Please?

Oh man boomkins must have been too strong in pvp
    What

Quote Originally Posted by MCitra View Post
    So, blizzard nerfs us again, with other tools, and buff for ex warlocks who is already doing massive in both pve and pvp, or is that just our warlocks doing some magic bursts?

Other classes getting battle resses is just not right, it sounds pathetic that a dk can battle ress an ally with all the other abilitys he got going.
    it sounds so wrong ._.
    And if we get nerfed more now, on a single target spell, we are soon back to Ulduar times? people whining about boomkin dps should start playing with people who can play this game, because at the moment boomkin is not on top of the food chain at all.
    Yeh this is prob a QQ post, but im honestly so tired of seeing us getting nerfed now, when other classes are worse and nothing happens.
    I can make a list of a few things that blizz is just ignoring in no specific order but my biggest one is shamans;

Elemental shamans; using a offhand weapon instead of a shield or a real offhand > using flametounge and hurricane (or power torrent) so he/she has 2 mainhand caster weapon enchants, aswell as 2 flametounge buffs (making him OP) and still blizzard is not fixing this after weeks... so if you dont planning on fixing it, why dont you balance it so other casters can use 2 MH weapon enchants? I would love to be using hurricane aswell as torrent
    Also
    Warlock dps
    Hunter dps
    lol?

But yes, nerf us and remove the last Enique thing we got.
    SS is on casting time, instead of nerfing it tell people to learn the interupts spells instead... yes we got a proc that makes it instant. we are not the only class in the game having this and i dont see a nerf on them

And @Shaelin
    We are not worst at all on the dps meters, but honestly on single target we are not "OP" and should not get this nerf.
    SO DAMN CLUELESS
    Moonkin are extremely good, fact. You denying it just makes you look like a bad player.
    Elemental shaman can NOT equip a weapon in their offhand. It is the mastery bonus for speccing into enhancement. That alone proves you know nothing of other class mechanics at all and so are not qualified to judge other classes ability to perform in raids.
    Now be quiet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    SO DAMN CLUELESS
    Moonkin are extremely good, fact. You denying it just makes you look like a bad player.
    Elemental shaman can NOT equip a weapon in their offhand. It is the mastery bonus for speccing into enhancement. That alone proves you know nothing of other class mechanics at all and so are not qualified to judge other classes ability to perform in raids.
    Now be quiet.
    Actually. If you spec into Enhancement, equip your 2 caster weapons, then switch to Elemental or Restoration, you still hold that OH Weapon. the weapon has no stats since it is considered a broken weapon. Bu it maintains it's flame tongue and weapon enchantment.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would have to say that Moonkin is not top dps in pve but we are not horrible either atm we actually are competetive for once with 4set only though. I think this would be a huge dps loss for us both pve and pvp. How many parse do u see Moonkin in top3? Not many with equal players on different classes. Also How many gladiator Moonkins exsist currently? Thought so.. Its just stupid that you would consider nerfing such a large part of our dps and or all of our dps in pvp. In arena we get dots and starsurge procs thats it, rarely do u get to free cast ever without counterspells, silence, fear, stuns, kicks etc..Which I'll add we dont have without shapshifting and skull bashing which does nothing 99% of the time anyway because the cast is over by then on all classes with decent haste. Oh sry we have the one minute cd that anyone can move out of instantly sry forgot that vital spell ON the GCD. Warriors can chain 30-45k crits on me with 4200 resill back to back while slowing and stunning me though or maybe the fact a Dk can just stack NS till your at a like 50k healing debuff then roll you instantly, Yeh thats what seems fair. Keep up the good Work..
    Last edited by Trees; 2011-03-01 at 05:01 PM.