Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The mage stuff keeps getting better and better.

Hurray affliction buffs, and the Felhunter might be useful for once

Five days ago Blizzard said bear aoe threat is fine:

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Savage Defense might make bears take more damage on AE pulls in 5-player dungeons than other tanks, but we don’t think AE threat generation is a problem (again when in reference to max level).
    And now they do this:

Swipe (Bear) cooldown has been reduced to 3 seconds, down from 6.
    They really don't have a clue what's going on in their game, do they?

What did the prot warriors ever did to u blizzard?....Geeez..

Why are people always trying to communicate with blizzard trough these forums ?

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Skullcrack View Post
    Five days ago Blizzard said bear aoe threat is fine:

Savage Defense might make bears take more damage on AE pulls in 5-player dungeons than other tanks, but we don’t think AE threat generation is a problem (again when in reference to max level).
    And now they do this:

Swipe (Bear) cooldown has been reduced to 3 seconds, down from 6.
    They really don't have a clue what's going on in their game, do they?
    /sign

But i think it's a nice buff for us ferals along with the Stampeding Roar's buff.
    Let's see what its realy worth for AoE-tanking
    Armory & Homepage
    All Hope is Gone - EU Gul'dan is recruiting ! PN me oder visit All Hope Is Gone !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerti View Post
    Because my authenticator is at home and I'm at work?

Deleted
    resto druids r fked

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerti View Post
    Actually, the odds of some blues reading posts on these forums are higher than them redaing posts on their own forums in my opinion. Why? Because it's usually a whine fest on the official forums and I'd like to think that the people here on mmo are better at the game as well and have more informative posts. For a company the size of Blizzard it would be really strange not to have some empoyees covering the major fan sites.

Quote Originally Posted by krilz View Post
    Wtf is wrong with people? You're really raging and quitting on your warriors because Shield Bash got removed? Are you for real? Pummel is now usable in all stances, has a 2 sec shorter cooldown AND doesn't require shields. If anything, it's a buff.

Also, where the hell is my Soulstone-fix?
    I know that not everyone PvPs but please, before you address someone as crazy, analyze the possible PvP ramifications in addition to the PvE ones. We lose a 6 second daze and our second silence(the other being Heroic Throw). Add on to that the lengthy cooldown they're putting on Shield Reflect and PvProt is pretty screwed(the others are more well off simply because they actually have damage).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by krilz View Post
    Wtf is wrong with people? You're really raging and quitting on your warriors because Shield Bash got removed? Are you for real? Pummel is now usable in all stances, has a 2 sec shorter cooldown AND doesn't require shields. If anything, it's a buff.

Also, where the hell is my Soulstone-fix?
    Not raging, just not going back to my warrior.
    Also for my warrior currently it's like this :
    while in arms spec interrupt = pummel, interrupts + 4 second school lockout
    while in prot spec interrupt = shield bash, interrupt + 6 second school lockout + daze + 3 second silence

In what universe is it a buff to "replace" shield bash with pummel?
    Last edited by mmoc70c145fdaf; 2011-03-01 at 09:56 AM.

Fury
    * Flurry haste bonus has been doubled to 16/32/50%.

omg it's big buff, i remember when blizz was buffing shaman's flurry it was only 5%...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammonoske View Post
    Flame Leviathan: 160g
    Magtheridon: 500g
    Gruul the Dragonkiller: 250g
    Doom Lord Kazzak: 500g
    Karazhan: 418+ gold

Grand Total: 1828+ gold in around 2+hrs

Like working the AH doesn't make thousands more in the same amount of time.
    ur not doin all that in 2hrs...

Deleted
    The gold amounts on the following encounters have been substantially reduced: Flame Leviathan, Magtheridon, Gruul the Dragonkiller, Doom Lord Kazzak, and all encounters in Karazhan.
    That. Just. Sucks.

I was thinking about healing on my druid instead of tanking, but since they just nerfed healing and buffed tanking again, guess I'll stay with tanking.

Deleted
    * x Glyph of Raise Ally is now Glyph of Death Gate, and makes Death Gate cast 60% faster.

Death Knight (Forums / Cataclysm Talent Calculator / Skills/Talents)

* x Raise Ally has been redesigned to be a battle resurrection, analogous to Rebirth. It is instant cast, but costs 50 Runic Power to use, and has a 10-minute cooldown. It shares the same global battle resurrection cap with Rebirth and Soulstone.

great now we just need to wait i gazillion years before Raise Ally becomes a viable alternative to a battlerez lol. might aswell just remove the spell. well i guess it could still be useful in battlegrounds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammonoske View Post
    Flame Leviathan: 160g
    Magtheridon: 500g
    Gruul the Dragonkiller: 250g
    Doom Lord Kazzak: 500g
    Karazhan: 418+ gold

Grand Total: 1828+ gold in around 2+hrs

Like working the AH doesn't make thousands more in the same amount of time.
    Difference is, when you kill stuff for drops you are increasing the ammount of gold in the economy.
    When you play the AH you are decreasing the ammount of gold in the economy. (via AH 5% sell fee & deposit fee from unsuccessful auctions)

Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    Flying in ghostlands...did they remove the wall between ghostlands and EPL then?
    No, it is still not connected to the rest of Eastern Kingdom. If you want to go to the ghostlands you are still stuck on that small piece of BC content. Also when you try to fly over Eversong Woods you automaticly get dismounted. Also see This threat for some pictures from Zul Aman from above.

Deleted
    Druid
    Restoration

* x Gift of Nature (passive) also reduces Tranquility’s cooldown by 2.5/5 minutes.
    How a passive skill can have 2 tier?

This may be a silly question, but: Battle resurrection cap? There's a limit to the number of battle resurrections per fight? Or that one person can have?