Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    my minds still trying to picture a plane fighting a monkey

I am the Warrior. Death is my business. Be it yours...or mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Hey."

...a few more keystrokes.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Its just been revoked

I don't know if you would consider it badass or not, but I've always liked
    "Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you, and you may call me V."

Such a fantastic movie.

in the original karate kid before the final fight there is a kid in the back on the bad guys team going "kill him hahahahahahaha" like ina crazy wierd voice... tht is the shit right there
    IM GONNA PUNCH THAT DRAGON IN THE FACE!

Les Grossman: First, take a big step back... and literally, FUCK YOUR OWN FACE! I don't know what kind of pan-pacific bullshit power play you're trying to pull here, but Asia Jack is my territory. So whatever you're thinking, you'd better think again! Otherwise I'm gonna have to head down there and I will rain down in a Godly fucking firestorm upon you! You're gonna have to call the fucking United Nations and get a fucking binding resolution to keep me from fucking destroying you. I'm talking about a scorched earth, motherfucker! I will massacre you! I WILL FUCK YOU UP!

God bless Tropic Thunder

Deleted
    "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

Man, I was gonna post a couple of the V for Vendetta quotes myself. Also great call on the Commando line. Possibly even better was after Arnold drops the dude off the cluff, he walks back to the girl he was with and she's like "What happened to Sully?" and Arnold just non-chalantly replies "I let him go".

Here's one I like from Demolition Man:
    "You're gonna regret this the rest of your life...both seconds of it."

Here's a goddamn classic spoken by Rowdy Roddy Piper as "Nada" in They Live, which was later made famous by Duke Nukem:
    "I have come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass...and I'm all outta bubblegum".

From Denzel Washingon in Man on Fire:
    "Their forgiveness is between them and God...it's my job to arrange the meeting."

Jesse Ventura in Predator:
    "I ain't got time to bleed."

"English, motherfucker, do you speak it!?!"

If I had an angry Samuel L Jackson waving a big ass gun in my face while shouting that, I'd probably drop a deuce too.

I can't stop cumming it feels so good!

Sweet line from the best comedy ever.

Taken (Liam Neeson on the phone with his daughter's captors)

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gunna see some serious shit"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfnAb11wKQc

Best quote of alll time is Ben Kingsley in Sexy Beast as Don Logan:

You're the problem! You're the fucking problem you fucking Dr White honkin' jam-rag fucking spunk-bubble! I'm telling you Aitch you keep looking at me I'll put you in the fucking ground, promise you!

Amazing movie, amazing character, watch it, really do!

When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it."

Smith: Why, Mr. Anderson, why, why? Why do you do it? Why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something, for more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom? Or truth? Perhaps peace? Could it be for love? Illusions, Mr. Anderson, vagaries of perception! Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose! And all of them as artificial as the Matrix itself, although, only a human mind could create something as insipid as love! You must be able to see it, Mr. Anderson, you must know it by now, you can't win! It's pointless to keep fighting! Why, Mr. Anderson, why?! Why do you persist?!

Neo: Because I choose to.

Hugo Weaving is just too awesome of an actor.

10+ Year Old Account
    "B-E-A-utiful!"
    You all must know which movie I am talking about!

"Aaargh... ... ... Get to the choppa'!"

What do tigers dream of when they take a little tiger snooze? Do they dream of mauling zebras?
    Or Halle Berry in her cat woman suit?
    Well don't you worry your pretty striped head,
    We're gonna get you back to Tyson and your cozy tiger bed,
    And then we're gonna find our best friend Doug,
    And then we're gonna give him a best friend hug.
    Dougggg, Dougggg, OHH, Douggg, Dougie, Dougie, Doug, Doug.
    But if he's been murdered by crystal-meth tweakers
    Well then we're shit out of luck

10+ Year Old Account
    The line between insanity and brilliance.
    Im suprised nobody has quoted boondock saints yet. Refer to sig for my favorite quote. It is incomplete i know but Sigs can only be so long QQ

Connor: Now you will receive us.
    Murphy: We do not ask for your poor, or your hungry.
    Connor: We do not want your tired and sick.
    Murphy: It is your corrupt we claim.
    Connor: It is your evil that will be sought by us.
    Murphy: With every breath, we shall hunt them down.
    Connor: Each day we will spill their blood, 'til it rains down from the skies.
    Murphy: Do not kill. Do not rape. Do not steal. These are principles which every man of every faith can embrace.
    Connor: These are not polite suggestions. These are codes of behavior, and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost.
    Murphy: There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth, not to push the bounds and cross over, into true corruption, into our domain.
    Connor: For if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day you will reap it.
    Murphy: And we will send you to whatever god you wish.

Black Dynamite - Euphoria, shut the f up!
    Youtube it if you haven't seen it