Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Oh dear ... stop crying, you're a warlock.
    500g Magtheridon and Kazzak / Doomwalker. So?
    There's still SSC, TK, BWL, Hyjal etc. etc.
    So because he's a warlock he isnt allowed to discuss some changes?
    Go back to your cave troll
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

I think the best question to ask in this thread is why is this in the Warlock forum?

Sorta. Guess I'll have to go back to doing boring things to get money now.

And all together, the nerfs account for much more than 500g a week.

Never really understood why great heroes spend so much of their time picking flowers and mining.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AlysonMeyer View Post
    I'm aware there's botting accounts, that's not what I'm saying. You're claiming that with this change Blizzard encourages botting accounts, whereas most people have gotten along just fine without killing those bosses. So yes, ignorance is a bliss. If you choose to waste your money on a botting account because you don't get 500 gold from a single boss anymore, then I don't know what to think.
    When fun stuff is removed and boring stuff is left to game ppl start botting. And the gold you get from these raid bosses ain't that big of deal, but it doesn't make sense to remove something many players enjoyed and leaving boring daily quests way they are (which inject lot more gold to wow than some weekly maggy/kara run).

I was quite sad about this. Not because I can't make Gold in other ways but purely because I'll have to spend more time in game now. I've reached the point now where I only need to log on to raid (because personally I don't want to do anything in game apart from kill new bosses now) and killing maggy once per week paid for a weeks worth of raiding flasks in my casual raiding guild. I know I could make more gold than this by farming but that would means spending more time in game.

Yes I know i'll get lots of "you're playing the wrong game" comments, but i've played this game for a good 5 years now and clocked up a good 400+ days play time across all my characters so apart from killing new raid bosses i'm pretty bored of the game so this is how I choose to play.

So, to answer the question. Yes, I am saddened! :'(

15+ Year Old Account
    Good change. Let people think to earn their money. 500g from 15minutes of an 4 year old encounter is not right.

At start of WOTLK they did the same to the Ony60 version, mostly rogues QQ at that time that they couldnt solo it.

Now is kinda weird cause most classes if not all can do it.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    No surprise - at lvl 80, top demolocks were able to solo it (with a ****load of RNG luck on Channelers) and these 500g were well earned. Now it's just a faceroll.

Sure, I was kinda sad to see this change, but on the other hand they buffed already gold drop from heroic raid encounters (130g per boss) so I don't really care...

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care, it sucks to solo now as demolock due felarmor nerf... With crappy rng i even wipe there due casters not dying and me being under 50% hp bcs of having to lifetap and hellfire.
    Maybi i'm just doing it the wrong way, but who cares, i'm rich enough already.

Quote Originally Posted by AlysonMeyer View Post
    I think you answered your own question.

I was expecting this to happen: like it did with most(all?) level 60 bosses back in Wrath. Too bad, guess I'll have to actually work for my gold now

EDIT: @Trullis: The encounter hasn't changed in any way. You can still kill him for the fun, if you want, you just won't get an insane amount of gold.
    Erm...you seem to be implying that 500g is a lot of money for 15 minutes work, which you can do once a week. Although anyone who had even the slightest idea what they are doing with the Auction House can get far more money in far less time and with no one week lockout.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by butterzz View Post
    I don't care, it sucks to solo now as demolock due felarmor nerf... With crappy rng i even wipe there due casters not dying and me being under 50% hp bcs of having to lifetap and hellfire.
    Maybi i'm just doing it the wrong way, but who cares, i'm rich enough already.
    You blow everything and hellfire until one dies, then you single target the lowest hp target down. I enter P2 with 80% health, 40% mana, and 0-2 infernals up.

R.I.P. YARG