Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Realm for Banned people.

Me myself have never been permanently banned, only have had my account banned for 24 hours maximum.

I feel no pity for the ones getting banned for example boting and such, since it destroys peoples gameplay, but having their account suspended for ever seems a bit lame. There are innocents who gets banned aswell!

I'd say Blizzard should make a "exiled"-realm for those who have been banned where there are no rules, and they cannot migrate or anything like that. Just play. And cheat. Like a prison but a realm. The name of this server should ofc be Azkaban!

Or they could just ban them and that way nobody would ever have to deal with them again. Could you please explain who these "innocents" who are banned are? Because as far as I knew Blizzard would never permanently ban an account for no reason or if they were not sure.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

more like Alcaz Island

10+ Year Old Account
    People that bot and then go blabbing to everyone that they are asleep and making 5k gold while doing it, are the "innocents" here! They demand justice, but then again I report them.

Then again I have heard stories of people whom accounts have gotten hacked cause they like clicking on random link sites ect. and get a perma ban over it, but the simple solution to this is, CALL blizzard don't just email them, oh and don't click on pop ups or goto the email links they send ye'.
    "True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "wise men speak because they have something to say; fools speak because they have to say something"

Yeah banned people don't deserve a realm dedicated to themselves.

Deleted
    A ban is a ban. The purpose of a ban is to get rid of someone. I honestly, really don't see the point of even punishing cheaters and other repeat offenders if the punishment is a sandbox for them to do whatever they want. This has been brought up in non-WoW context so many times before, and I say again as I said then: Why put work, money and effort on people who you don't want playing?

Deleted
    i think they tried something like this before .... and then they called it USA :P

p.s JOKE !

are you serious??

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmiSc View Post
    i think they tried something like this before .... and then they called it USA :P

p.s JOKE !
    Score!
    But in all seriousness, no. If you're banned then you're banned.

I got a perm ban after i was hacked repeatadly 2 years ago, after several calls/mails to blizz i got it back 2 months later, still half my gear was missing and 2 chars were gone. for some reason i did not take the hint and quit the game :P

Deleted
    If you're gonna do something that's against TOS then you don't deserve to play the game. Any innocents will usually complain to Blizz which will then investigate and give them the account back. The ones that did go against TOS will get told to fuck off.
    Last edited by mmocc7f85e81ec; 2011-03-01 at 01:28 PM. Reason: grammar

Deleted
    Imagine what trade chat would be like..

"hey guys i want to cheat and be an a*****e but don't want to pay the consequences"

if you got banned, you deserved it. it's all about you relation with other people, be it in real or through the interwebz.

@OP

I made you this flame retarded suit!

Deleted

p.s JOKE !
    I thought that was Australia.
    (no, really)

A server where you can go and play if you have been permanently banned from World of Warcraft? I think they already did this.

They called it "Rift".

/trollface
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

p.s JOKE !
    The UK tried it once actually, now the world has Australia.

Edit: Beaten to it. D:

Short answer: No.

Reason: Because, why on Earth would they reward those who commit a ban-able offense? They've obviously got a HUGE reason for banning someone permanently from the game, and creating a realm where they can continue to play would almost be justifying this behavior... "Oh, it's okay if I bot/buy gold/sell gold/spam/scam people/buy an account/sell an account/harass people, because Blizzard will just send me to the ban realm!"... Not to mention, can you IMAGINE what the economy/community on that server would be like? It would quite literally be inexistent, everyone bot-ing and putting the stuff on the AH would keep the supply so high that demand could never match it, not to mention all the scams... "LF Enchanter to Enchant Hurricane - My mats!" "Oh, I got Hurricane" /trade /logoff...

Edit: This seems like a Troll post to me...
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2011-03-01 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Siton View Post
    Score!
    But in all seriousness, no. If you're banned then you're banned.
    Actually, no. The USA was where the Brits who wanted a new life and wanted to be a part of the new colony went. It was Australia actually where they sent their prisoners and con-artists.