Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Allefrans View Post
    Me myself have never been permanently banned, only have had my account banned for 24 hours maximum.

I feel no pity for the ones getting banned for example boting and such, since it destroys peoples gameplay, but having their account suspended for ever seems a bit lame. There are innocents who gets banned aswell!

I'd say Blizzard should make a "exiled"-realm for those who have been banned where there are no rules, and they cannot migrate or anything like that. Just play. And cheat. Like a prison but a realm. The name of this server should ofc be Azkaban!
    This idea is a total contradiction on the whole banning idea... Seriously, there is no need for this now or ever. If you get banned that's your fault. I mean, would you want a pedophile to be put into a childrens playhouse instead of jail? Same concept. You get in trouble for something you don't put it right there for them to break the same exact rules they did in the first place.
    What does Essence of the Blood Queen do? What should you do if you have it?
    Make you sparkle in the sun and gives you super strength, also changes your name to <insert name> Cullen. Bite someone.

who would pay to play against/with a bunch of hackers? :\ "lol lets see who can one shot deathwing first KK?"

you started this out with some reasoning like "for the people who have been falsely banned" then went "well everyone can cheat on this server np" ......so people's punishment for being falsely banned is playing against a bunch of people who deserved to get banned ?

there's something like this in place already: private servers
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Aciaedius View Post
    A ban is a ban. The purpose of a ban is to get rid of someone. I honestly, really don't see the point of even punishing cheaters and other repeat offenders if the punishment is a sandbox for them to do whatever they want. This has been brought up in non-WoW context so many times before, and I say again as I said then: Why put work, money and effort on people who you don't want playing?
    This is the only sensible reply in the entire thread. giving banned players a sandbox will spell trouble and will accelerate development of cheats for live realms.

Edit: By the way, letting banned players still pay 15 dollars a month for a segregated realm seems like a smart decision, so I disagree with your last point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah
    There really isn't much to say about SC2, it's not a very complex game. Three races that never change and that's it, end of story.

Quote Originally Posted by Arridor View Post
    I thought that was Australia.
    (no, really)
    I'm surprised it took so many posts for somebody to pick up on Australia D:

On topic though, I'd be all for the idea. Permabanned players can make new accounts, right?
    Put them on another server and leave them a choice of making a new account or having to suffer a server full of assholes such as themselves. Hell, maybe they'll all enjoy it there and leave the rest alone.

Deleted
    Banned realm: Options to do
    - Dailies
    - low level dungeons with high level chars with no gear and only autoattack/wand
    - only LFG and everybody hast to cue as tank
    - NPC raids every 2 minutes killing you if you are in any city or 1000 yards close to a settlement
    - only nude belf male characters
    - constant gold spam on a whole window chatframe...

just a few ideas for perma "banned" server

You mean prison? And i would love to play on a realm witout any rules

Server: Alcaz Island
    Type: PvGM
    Population: High

Deleted
    \ust imagine:Hacker's union all the hackers on the same realm,they would burn the server down.

Quote Originally Posted by BirdLady68 View Post
    They already have this, it's called a private server.
    hah,this

but they're illegal!