Deleted

Help please is this fake or have i been hacked?

Hi I just logged on my E-mail as i never check it and i have gotte quite a few E-mails from blizz well i think its blizz They are E-mails from Noreply@blizzard. com and they also arrived in my junk usual blizzard are in my normal inbox, The E-mail follows like this

Dear customer,

Due to suspicious activity, your Battle.net account has been locked. You tried to login your account too many times (403). We are concerned about whether your account has been stolen. In order to guarantee the legitimacy of your account, we need you follow these steps:

Step 1: Secure Your Computer

In the event that your computer has been infected with malicious software such as a keylogger or trojan, simply changing your password may not deter future attacks without first ensuring that your computer is free from these programs. Please visit our Account Security website to learn how to secure your computer from unauthorized access.

Step 2: Secure Your E-mail Account

After you have secured your computer, check your e-mail filters and rules and look for any e-mail forwarding rules that you did not create. For more information on securing your e-mail account, visit our Support page.

Step 3: Restore access to Your account

We now provide a secure link for you to verify whether you have taken the appropriate steps to secure the account, your computer, and your email address. Please follow this site to restore the access to your account: http://us.battle.net/securityverify.htm

If you still have questions or concerns after following the steps above, feel free to contact Customer Support at http://us.blizzard.com/support/artic...rticleId=20606.

Sincerely,
    The Battle.net Account Team
    Online Privacy Policy

I also have this 1 from wowaccountadmin.com is this real as when i clicked the link my web browser blocked the site saying it is fraud of a real site the Email said this

Greetings,

It has come to our attention that you are trying to sell your personal World of Warcraft account(s). As you may not be aware of, this conflicts with the EULA and Terms of Agreement. If this proves to be true, your account can and will be disabled. It will be ongoing for further investigation by Blizzard Entertainment's employees. If you wish to not get your account suspended you should immediately verify your account ownership.

You can confirm that you are the original owner of the account to this secure website with:
    https://www.battle.net/account/suppo...in-support.xml

Login to your account, In accordance following template to verify your account.

* Account name
    * Account password
    * First and Surname
    * Secret Question and Answer
    Show * Please enter the correct information

If you ignore this mail your account can and will be closed permanently.

Once we verify your account, we will reply to your e-mail informing you that we have dropped the investigation.

Regards,

Account Administration Team
    Blizzard Entertainment
    http://www.blizzard.com/support/
    World of Warcraft , Blizzard Entertainment 2010

Please retain all history if you reply to this mail

1 of the E-mails says that i have been blocked from my battle net which isnt true as i just logged on to it 30 seconds ago, and i can still logg on wow, please help if you think this is real and i have been hacked or a fraud, I dont wanna reply incase its hackers but i dont wanna leave it incase i get banned?

Deleted
    They're all scams, don't trust anything that asks for you to enter your Password/Email :P

Check your account and login, if everything is Ok then its fake.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kempy View Post
    They're all scams, don't trust anything that asks for you to enter your Password/Email :P
    This, oh this! Why people can't read tips in login screen? "Blizzard will never ask for your password!"

Deleted
    phew was getting worried thanks guys

Don't follow the link in the email. Type in the battle.net url yourself and try to log in from there. Then you'll have your answer.

I don't know why people bother posting these threads when it's so simple to find out...

"ZOMG AM I BANNZED?"
    "Did you log into your account to check?"

16. Posting about "Blizzard" Emails will earn you a ban!
    you should really read stickies
    Druid Paladin Priest Warlock Death Knight Hunter Mage Shaman Warrior Rogue Legendary Epic Superior Uncommon Common Poor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bytes View Post
    2016: Blizzard builds their new HQ on the moon

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, just try and log in. You could also try calling blizzard directly. Whatever happens, DO NOT EVER follow links from your email for this type of thing, they're almost always scams. Type in battle.net manually instead of clicking. You can also try calling blizzard's support number and talking to someone there.