Looking for a good gaming keyboard

OK I know theres a lot of different keyboards geared towards gamers so this is what Im looking for. If say I want to use a macro that has 4 abilities in it and it have this macro on my hotbar as #3. Normally I would have to press my 3 key 4 times for all 4 abilities to go off. I want a keyboard where I can press 3 once and have all 4 skills go off or hold 3 down and have each ability go off rather than me having to mash it 4 times. Does such a keyboard exist and anyone know the name of a few? Looking to spend under $70 if thats possible.

Oh, so you want botting?
    That's frowned upon here.

I dont want botting i will be at my PC and not running any kind of AFK macro program. I was just wondering if there was a keyboard that could do this. Would be like using a cast sequence for 4 spells but only having to press the button once instead of 4 times.
    Last edited by Lilicia30; 2011-03-01 at 05:52 PM.

Any of the Logitech G series can most likely do what you want.

However, if it's like a castsequence, then why not use castsequence ?

Quote Originally Posted by dotOrion View Post
    Any of the Logitech G series can most likely do what you want.

However, if it's like a castsequence, then why not use castsequence ?
    Not using this for WoW.

15+ Year Old Account
    Unless there is a spell queue or the keyboard macro can set delay's between key presses, this won't be possible with any sort of cooldowns between spells.
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    Unless there is a spell queue or the keyboard macro can set delay's between key presses, this won't be possible with any sort of cooldowns between spells.
    Delays are easy to setup with a "Multi Key" macro using the Logitech software at least, including repeat options based on toggle - or 'while pressed'.

Well if you don't want to spend money you can use autohotkey