Hi there! I'm a feral tank who starts his heroic raids progression with his guild. We downed halfus 25 hc lately and I've got some ideas to improve my gear but I need your advice, because I'm not sure if my choices are correct.

First of all, here is my profile and my feral tank outfit: Hemorrh - EU-Auchindoun server (cannot post links yet)
http : / / eu . battle . net /wow/en/character/auchindoun/hemorrh/advanced

Last time we downed Halfus HC, my brand new 372 staff dropped. I enchanted/reforged it the same way i did with the normal version but I've noticed some feral tanks on heroic progression used Windwalk as a weapon enchant. Is it worth trying and is the dodge proc better then the static dodge/crit/ap gained from 130 agi?

Next question is about chest tier drop from halfus. If I switch Sark of the Unwatched (great stats for feral tank) with the 372 tier chest, Im gonna loose some mastery and crit, but then I think it's worth changing Gloves for the Double Attack Handguards (from Chimaeron), which gives plenty of mastery and reforgable expertise. What do you think, is it a worthy change?

Final question, is there anything you'd change in the reforge/gem scheme and why?
Thanks in advance for advice.

Hemorrh | EU-Auchindoun - Paranormal Guild