<Champions of Ulduar> Lvl 80 raiding

Champions of Ulduar (need sigs & interest to start 10m core)
    I have thought about starting up an ulduar raiding guild for almost a year now, since it went out basically. (dont quote me on this). I quit before 2.4 and came back during 3.3 and played on a few private servers because i couldnt pay for wow at the time. When I came back the community was very well into icc and most had it cleared. I saw ulduar ont he private servers but it was hardly scripted and I can understand why

First off, dont flame this topic. This is a very well thought out idea and I do intend to take it to its fullest. Raid times are not to fit everybody as stated, they are fit for people who stand around in org/sw fri/sat nights and would rather be doing something more fun with they're time. We are not fully made yet and I expect it to take at least another week or 2 to get a full core group going & raiding. I am going to push the core raid group into ulduar/naxx/eoe/os as soon as we we are in all 187+ gear. Yes we are going to push into toc/icc when the time is right. But we have a whole 2 tiers of raiding to clear before that and I resemble this guild name as the most exciting, fun challenging content of wotlk which is why it was chosen.

I've really been wanting to start up it up and soon. I'm not aiming so much for 25 but if that arises so be it and it will convert but 10 seems to be better and it will be much easier to adjust & handle.

REMINDER
    For some reason the people interested think this guild is already up & running. Its not, the guild is still needing signatures that I'm not willing to get from durotar orcs. I will only be taking signatures from players than plan to raid with us & be around for quite awhile. This guild isnt going to die anytime soon and I'm not giving up on it. It may seem inactive but its about as active as the players in it want it to be. If you feel you need to join but dont feel like its active speak to me and I'll give you a run down, thanks

~~~~
    Goals
    ~~~~

- I would like to make progression. With 4.01 being released, mastery, reforging content would be much easier, but it cant be any easier than toc/icc. If I were to ask most wrath players they would agree that ulduar was the toughest & most fun content

- We would have to start with naxx/os/eoe for a couple weeks to get intial gear. I've heard you can start out in ulduar with mostly blues so I'm sure it wont hurt to have a few epics to help us.

- Raid every week at least 2 days. 2 days would probably be best and since it is a twink guild most of the people will know the fights and if not the fights are very easy to learn but yet still very fun.

- My nights I'd like to raid right now are friday & saturday nights. Being this is a twink guild people have 85 mains and most guilds i know dont raid friday & saturday nights for obvious reasons. My main guild raids 4 days a week and we dont raid friday & saturday nights. The alt group raids sunday & monday so thats 4-5 raid nights a week.

- I want to hit herald of the titans. I want to hit yogg 0, I want to hit all of those dandy achievements

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Things I'm avoiding
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

- People who tend to join a twink guild sometimes lose interest very fast and drop without notice. I'm going to avoid these people at all costs to not leave the guild hanging and thus destroy the guild. I've seen it happen before

- Taking forever to progress is never good for any raiding guild unless thats they're aim. Therefor this is not mine. From the night we enter ulduar I want to touch at least yogg within 3-4 weeks afterwards.

- Drama/conflict. Nobody likes this in a guild and certainly I would not tolerate it in mine. End of story

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Rules & expectations guildlines
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Again, no drama/conflicts. If theres a problem speak to them in /w chat. I wont be recruiting snobby teenagers that cant talk they're problems over and solve it themselves. If they can handle it with the other person(s) by themselves they're more than welcome to join the guild regardless of the age/gender..etc

2. Some people were here for the ulduar content, some werent. It is in the best interest of the guild to respect both. This means if someone doesnt know a fight and isnt aware of some mechanics or a fight in general it wouldnt be fair to harass them. If though people are dying to stupid stuff aka standing in fire, not spreading out etc, then there will be issues addressed.

3. Have fun. Were here to raid the best content that the community feels like was in wrath. The guild wasnt just designed to see the content & be done with it. It is designed to have an alternative to those who find themselves standing in org often on friday/saturday nights with nothing to do wishing they had something to do.

4. Reaching lvl 81 will result in an auto kick. By joining this guild you are aware of the fact it is an 80 twink raiding guild. Anyody from 1-80 is welcome of any class/spec.

5. No icc/toc 5man gear unless its normal. Heroic gear is restricted. I know its ilevel 219 but if were to do that it would take the fun out of actually progressing & gaining gear. Toc normal gear is completely fine. No icc5man gear

6. Cataclysm gear that woudl benefit you (mounts/companions/etc is fine) is strictly prohibited

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Raid expectations
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Always a first, be on time & prepared. I have 2 main alts on the realm I will be hosting this on that will provide gems/flasks for people dont have any.

2. Everybody is required a dual spec. If you are a class that can have healing/tank then you also required to have at least 1 dps spec with at least heroic geared dps gear. You will not be required to dps always but if the occasion arrives it would be nice to have it. This does not apply to all situations (some people I may have take a tank/heal spec for ex. druids/pallys if I see need fit)

3. Gems/enchants must be up to date. I am aware that all ej info is not appropriate for lvl 80s but the stat priority usually follows. Again it may not be all accurate. Do your best to figure out whats neccessary. There are still old forum posts around for lvl 80 ulduar content for all class/specs.

4. Lastly, theorycraft your toon. For ex. If we're jumping into hardmode XT and your a holy priest and we already have raid heals, if we see need fit for a barrier to help out with the tantrum. This is only just one example.

~~~~~~~~~~~
    Raid nights/days
    ~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday - 7pm - 10:30pm cst.

Saturday 7pm - 10:30 cst

These times & days are subject to change to benefit the whole core raid group.

~~~~~
    Ranks
    ~~~~~

This is not fully finished but I will post what i have in mind

Rank 1 : Guild master - Pretty obvious, monitors the guild overall success

Rank 2 : Officer - Assist the Guild master & helps where see need fit

Rank 3 : Raid leader - Being a guild master doesnt always mean being a raid leader. A guild master may have a ton of responsibilites on hand and having a couple designated raid leaders helps

Rank 4 : Core raider - Chosen people who attend raids 80% of the time, proficiency in raiding & class.

Rank 5 : Reservist - These people fill in spots that trials or core raiders cannot. Not active members but when they're online and we can use them, we will

Rank 6 : Trial - New member of the guild proving they're worth. From here they will either progress to be reservist or core raider. If they are active, show they're worth, on time, prepared they will be promoted to core raider. If they're unprepared often, unable to make 80% of raid or leave early more than twice in they're trial period they will be promoted to reservist. Depending on how many trials to core raider ratio we have we may take alot of trials or alot of core raiders.

Rank 7 : Friend/Alt - Friend of someone in the guild currently or an alt of a guild member.

~~~~
    Loot
    ~~~~

I have not completely found out how we will handle loot but as I get more interest and speak with my new found officers about they're thoughts and the best way to handle loot it will be posted here. For now I'm just thinking of Core raider > Reservist/Trial > Friend/alt

Officers/guild master will be put into core raider group of loot priority.

This is unfinished as i just posted but I will get back to it asap.

~~~~~~~~
    Professions
    ~~~~~~~~

Not a huge deal. As I said above my 2 mains have jewelcrafting, alchemy, mining, herbalism. I will provide gems to those who cannot afford gems just yet for they're new epics (blue gear must find your own gems). Flasks will be provided to those who are new to the guild and have not they're own. Also will be provided to those who forgot theirs one or two nights but I will not provide every night. I will carry extras on hand.

Openings

Currently we have spots for

Tank - ? (dk inc)
    Tank -
    Healer - ? (hpally inc)
    Healer- ? (resto druid inc)
    Dps (heal off spec) - Myself "angarin" Ele/Resto shaman
    Ranged Dps - Mage
    Ranged Dps -
    Melee dps - ? (dk inc)
    Melee dps -
    Ranged and/or Melee dps -

I want to make something very clear. Although it looks as our roster is filling quick I know people will be thinking there will be no spots and no reason to join. This is not true at all what so ever. Over time if populartiy keeps increasing and we get new members regularly we will have a core 25m group. If it still is increasing we will have an alt 10m & possibly another 10m core group that would pre-req to 25m core for as 25m wotlk raids are considered "heroic" before toc/icc.

We are always recruiting its just a matter of what position
    (I have many alts that I could easily lvl to 80 and stand still at. I currently have a 75 hunter, a 49 shaman, 42 priest, & a few alts hanging around 30)

I want to obtain as many buffs as possible. (ex. replenishment from dest locks or ret pally. Damage bonus from arcane mage or bm hunter. Crit chance from shaman or hunter pet. etc etc.)

I will be taking one paladin for sure no matter the spec. So if your interested and you want to bring a pally your pretty much are already accepted granted you are nothing of the above I want to avoid & a prepared raider.

This is something I could completely control but I think in order to benefit the guild most I am hosting the guild on fizzcrank horde. Faction/server transfers will not be paid for by me and must be provided your own. If you are wanting to lvl with me I will more than happy spend friday/saturday nights & other times during the daytime with you to level you up.

Look us up on guildlaunch Champions of Ulduar

UPDATE - 3/1/11 My aimed raid composition designed to cover every buff (buffs dont make raid progression but it sure does help)

Tank - Blood dk (unholy spec to sub arms warrior out for AMZ when needed)
    Tank - Prot pally (Full time tank as far as I'm concerned)

Heal - Resto shaman (Still deciding if I'll need an off spec from this one)
    Heal - Holy pally (full time healer as far as I'm concerned)

Rdps - Boomkin (need a resto spec for when we need a third healer or sub a healer for dps)
    Rdps - Dest Lock (Demon off spec when we need heavy aoe)
    Rdps - BM Hunter (Marks off spec for when we need the better dps)
    Rdps - Fire mage (Frost off spec to sub dest lock replenishment)
    Rdps - Ele shaman (enhance for off spec to balance mdps when possible)
    Mdps - Arms Warrior (prot off spec to sub a tank out when neccessary)

First off, dont flame this topic. This is a very well thought out idea and I do intend to take it to its fullest. Raid times are not to fit everybody as stated, they are fit for people who stand around in org/sw fri/sat nights and would rather be doing something more fun with they're time. We are not fully made yet and I expect it to take at least another week or 2 to get a full core group going & raiding. I am going to push the core raid group into ulduar/naxx/eoe/os as soon as we we are in all 187+ gear. Yes we are going to push into toc/icc when the time is right. But we have a whole 2 tiers of raiding to clear before that and I resemble this guild name as the most exciting, fun challenging content of wotlk which is why it was chosen.

This covers enough interrupts (wind shear/pummel/mind freeze/rebuke), 2 auras & 2 sets of totems. With the upcoming change to dk's having brez we shouldnt need soulstone

This also covers every buff there is. Again I know buffs dont make a raid but they sure do help. Group is heavy rdps and I'm working to adjust it when we need to sub some rpds for mdps
    Last edited by Angarin; 2011-03-07 at 05:58 AM.

Bump, found our blood dk (tank) & possible holy paladin. Still looking to fill spots

Bump found holy paladin xfer. Still looking to fill 1 tank, 1 healer & 5 dps slots

Bumping for new members we just acquired

Frost dk
    Resto Druid
    Frost/Fire mage

I'm sure this isnt the end of it. This was just within the last 24 hrs

Bumping for our current roster ready to raid

Blood dk
    Prot pally
    Holy Paladin
    Resto shaman
    Frost mage

Still accepting more and we must have a full group of 8-10 once we get into ulduar.

A new update as well. Guild/Member personal achievements. These are personal thought out achievements and we give credit to those who prove they're worthy of the achievement. So far only ideas that apply are applied to wotlk raids/dungeons

To see a full list apply/register on our website at championsofulduar.guildlaunch.com and look in member discussion

Still recruiting. Heroics & 4 man raiding starts this week. Next week we have our full as of now core and we will be tackling some of the easier mid-easy bosses in tier 7

Great heroic's last night with 4/5 group 90% of the time. Looking forward to another of heroics then finally raids this upcoming friday

Here we go

Bump for a small roster change

Prot warr
    Prot pally (temporary)
    Blood dk (permanent)
    Holy pally
    Holy pally (temporary)
    Assasin/Combat rogue
    Resto shaman/mage (permenant
    Frost/Arcane mage

Still looking for more to fill the ranks and we are looking to add another 2 nights to our raid schedule for alt runs & those who cannot meet our "different" raid times

PST to angarin, axiostauros, xar, or toucanorc

Bump for our first raid weekend.

Hooray for 4 manning raids ... =(

We plan to down sarth/noth/anub/heigan

We can do it and we will.

Still taking recruits for filling our last 4 spots of 10m core and our starting 25m core

PST

Reminder please do not flame us in-game, its inappropriate & wrong

First sartharion kill as of 4/9/11

Downed him with 5 people

Tank - Minivan
    Tank - Toucanorc

Heal - carebearkin
    Heal - Iife

Dps - Zikit

Yes we're aware the mage could've gone fire/arcane but he's reservist so it doesnt really matter to us. We have 2 incoming dps, 1 healer & 1 healer is switching to dps. While all this goes on we have 2 dks also leveling up planning to dps and one will tank if we need rdps or an extra tank

Still looking for anything & everything for 25m core

Looking for backups/reservists for group 1 & a few more dps with a backup tank & a backup heal

Also looking to fill group 2 for us who have alts or cant make group 1 raid times