Page 1 of 3
LastLast

[Anime] Some advice would be nice :)

Hey guys i've seen many animes ,my last 3 was elfen lied , vampire knight and code geass .Rly liked all of them so if theres something as good as those i would be happy if u could share it with me
    Thanks in advance ,Draker

Death Note
    Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

if you like sci-fi also

Neon Genesis Evangelion
    Cowboy Bebop
    Ghost in the Shell

Deleted
    Just in case you didn't, watch Vampire Knight: Guilty also

10+ Year Old Account
    Shinrei Tantei Yakumo.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Try GANTZ, I think you may like it.

Deleted
    If you liked Code Geass, you will like Death Note

Ongoing:
    Dragon Crisis, cure romance
    Kore wa Zombie desu ka, cute fantasy with alittle hint of harem
    Level E, sci-fi
    Yumekui Merry, adventure romance
    Infinite Stratos, mecha-harem
    Freezing, fighting romance

Aired:
    Zero no Tsukaima, tsundere romance
    Rosario to Vampire, Capu2 aswell as that is season 2, harem
    The Melancholy of Haruhi, it's just beautiful I REALLY recommend you to watch this
    Chaos Head, gore
    Higurashi, gore psychological
    Shiki, horror psychological

Can recommend some more if you want, don't have time right now need to get of the bus.
    Just tell me what genres you want.
    Last edited by adamzz; 2011-03-02 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Home now, update with more suggestions

In addition to some of the great suggestions above; I would check out Baccano.

Cowboy Bebop
    Yu Yu Hakusho
    Dragon Ball

best animes of all time.

thanks for the quick respond everyone
    ill check em out (or at least most of them )
    cheers!

Edit: lol i checked most of them and i only did like death note (no fighting at all tho -.-) and neon genesis evangelion seems good but a bit childish .
    Genre i like is something which has fighting either shounen or sci-fi like in code geass ,i kinda like some "superpowers" on the heroes ,even full of (like bleach ) or some or little (code geass),i love fights and clever fights idd.Psychological/romance/drama are always welcome
    Last edited by Drdraker; 2011-03-02 at 05:54 PM.

Evangelion (NGE) is psychological/drama. Much deeper than Code Geass or even Death Note. I can assure you it's not childish.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not an anime fan, but I liked Evangelion, Rahxephon and Monster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dragon ball (just pure awesome)
    Dragon ball Z (even more awesome)
    Dragon ball GT (not awesome, but decent enough to watch how it all ends)
    Gundam Z
    Goochy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virandile View Post
    Evangelion (NGE) is psychological/drama. Much deeper than Code Geass or even Death Note. I can assure you it's not childish.
    Yeah but i'd personally recommend Rahxephon instead same basic ideas better execution IMO.

to the guy who suggested capu 2 really? the manga is so much better than the anime. The rosario vampire anime basically turned it into a fanservice nly series while the manga has a nice amount of variety.

Other things might be interested in are Gundam Wing,Victory Gundam, Turn A gundam, Mobile suit gundam 08th MS Team and Mobile suit Gundam Unicorn(still being made episode 3 comes out in 2-3 months).

As long as you can handle some pretty depressing stuff i'd advise Bokurano as well very nice series. Similar to elfen lied in it's darker story and methods just ya know pretty depressing for some

As for romance Toradora should work nicely oh and Please teacher both show at least pseudo realistic relationships.

Now please bear in mind i'm just guessing as to wjat YOU'D like based on what you've said and not all of these are the best series out there IMO. However if you can give anymore information as to you;re tatses then i can help out ina much better way.

10+ Year Old Account
    I highly recommend "Katekyo Hitman Reborn!", as it is an excellent anime, if a bit predictable.

Also, while it may have ended recently, a different network is picking it up to continue the show where the previous installment left off, and hopefully catch up to the still-ongoing manga.

Forget everything that has been said or you have heard elsewhere.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

Forget everything else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lixo View Post
    Forget everything that has been said or you have heard elsewhere.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

Forget everything else.
    He said he likes shounen so maybe Needless would be better out of those two series. Also neither of these series are for everyone so why i left em out.

Deleted
    Beelzebub!

spice and wolf, general a different anime, but it is extremely good

10+ Year Old Account
    Fairy Tail. You'll thank me, I swear. Don't let the name fool you either, I thought it would be some cutesy chibi junk, but its all about a bad ass wizard guild and the 4 main characters mis-adventures. And no, its not all firing off ice and fire bolts. The main characters have unique abilities, one uses dragon slaying magic he chanels through his fists and feet, the other is a summoner, one pull armor and weapons from thin air, and another uses ice magic to create a ton of attacks.

Done by the same guy who wrote One Piece. Its got epic fight scenes, and a good deal of comedy.

back me up here people, lets get this man some quality entertainment.
    Last edited by Orodoth; 2011-03-03 at 01:33 AM.
    If you love / enjoy WoW in its current state, don't bother with my signature...with all due respect, its not for you. (note: I am happy and respectful though, of your enthrallment with WoW... if not a little envious!)
    My dirty little nefarious nautical profession secret - its where I go to get my fix