Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBob3002 View Post
    I can't really comment on much since I only just downloaded it yesterday, but from what I played the game is really fun. However it's a FPS. You cannot play it for hours on end and expect to not be burnt out..this is true for any fps.
    I remember playing Unreal Tournament 2003, usually a 10v10+ on LAN, none of us ever got burned out ;p . We played it for almost a year. Also played CS at that time.
    OOM: Out Of Mobs: Healer wants you to pull.
    MB: More Battle: Healer wants you to pull.
    AFK: Attack Fight Kill: Healer wants you to pull.
    WTF: Way To Fight: Healer is congratulating you for pulling.

Take my advice.......I don't use it. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    fucking melee needs a nerf i can survive a sniper and a machine gun but a melee kills me in 1shot even in armor mode its fucking retarded i get 1hitted by a melee when i can survive everything else

Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    fucking melee needs a nerf i can survive a sniper and a machine gun but a melee kills me in 1shot even in armor mode its fucking retarded i get 1hitted by a melee when i can survive everything else
    Are we playing the same game? Melee only 1 shots if you do it while in stealth or by sliding first. It is WAY more balanced in this game compared to the other FPS's.

The game will be boring real quick. Plus he dev version of the game is already leaked. Theres no way that they changed most of their code so fast without delaying it. It's going to be filled with hacks, and people wont even need to buy it to play online now that they got the masterkey. I was expecting a delay like Half Life 2..

so far i ran crysis 2 at 60fps strongly on my pc, but i cant even login to the servers or even create an account, nothing happens, so i quit it and go play wow